A report in the Wall Street Journal has Howard Stern in talks with NBC to succeed Piers Morgan as host of America’s Got Talent, working alongside Howie Mandel and Sharon Osbourne. Stern is a huge fan of the show and has often spoken of his wish to be a judge on one of these programs. It has been a big week for the Sirius XM morning man, whose interview with Brett Ratner was a big reason the filmmaker was prompted to resign as producer of the Academy Awards. According to WSJ, Stern’s looking at $15 million a year to judge.
Howard Stern For 'America's Got Talent'?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hidden Figures' Calculates $27M+ Weekend, 'Rogue' Passes $500M, Other Movies Bomb Over MLK -Tuesday AM Update
Latest TV News
- Seth Meyers & Trevor Noah Take On Donald Trump-John Lewis Flap
- ABC Buys Muslim Model Comedy From Zainab Johnson, Wanda Sykes, Tom Straw
- Tom Cruise Absolutely Not Inspiration For ‘The Arrangement,’ Creator & Cast Insist – TCA
- Will Donald Trump Strip The FCC Of Some Of Its Regulatory Clout?
- ‘O.J.,’ ‘The Voice’ & ‘Last Week Tonight’ Among NATPE Reality Awards Winners
- Bill O’Reilly To Interview Donald Trump During Super Bowl Pregame