A report in the Wall Street Journal has Howard Stern in talks with NBC to succeed Piers Morgan as host of America’s Got Talent, working alongside Howie Mandel and Sharon Osbourne. Stern is a huge fan of the show and has often spoken of his wish to be a judge on one of these programs. It has been a big week for the Sirius XM morning man, whose interview with Brett Ratner was a big reason the filmmaker was prompted to resign as producer of the Academy Awards. According to WSJ, Stern’s looking at $15 million a year to judge.
Howard Stern For 'America's Got Talent'?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' Grabs $200.4M In Debut; 'Jungle Book' A Beast, And With 'Zootopia' Disney Has $1.24B From Three Titles - Int'l Box Office Final
'Hamilton' & 'Shuffle Along' Lead Historic Tony Nominations Derby As 'American Psycho', 'Tuck Everlasting' Disappoint
Latest TV News
- CNN Wins White House Correspondents’ Dinner In Viewers & Demo
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: ‘Marvel’s Jessica Jones’ Krysten Ritter & EP On Building…
- John von Soosten Dies: Longtime Katz TV Exec & Former NATPE President Was 71
- Manager George Heller Joins Brillstein Entertainment Partners
- STX Inks Production Deals With Brant Pinvidic & Ryan Holcomb
- Jimmy Kimmel Set For Kelly Ripa’s First ‘Live’ Guest Co-Host On May 16