A report in the Wall Street Journal has Howard Stern in talks with NBC to succeed Piers Morgan as host of America’s Got Talent, working alongside Howie Mandel and Sharon Osbourne. Stern is a huge fan of the show and has often spoken of his wish to be a judge on one of these programs. It has been a big week for the Sirius XM morning man, whose interview with Brett Ratner was a big reason the filmmaker was prompted to resign as producer of the Academy Awards. According to WSJ, Stern’s looking at $15 million a year to judge.
Howard Stern For 'America's Got Talent'?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Seduces, 'The Circle' Broken By D+ CinemaScore, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty As 'Furious' Leads Listless Weekend
'Reservoir Dogs' Reunion: Quentin Tarantino Recalls When He "Knew Making Movies Was Going To Work Out" — Tribeca
Latest TV News
- ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Hacker Shares Stolen Episodes, Threatens Others
- ‘Hawaii Five-O’ Ratings Top Night On Slow Friday, ‘Let It Fall’ LA Riots Docu OK
- New InventTV To Develop Unscripted Content & Live Events
- Amazon & Netflix Lead Daytime Creative Arts Emmy Awards Winners- Full List
- ‘Real Time’: Elizabeth Warren Ignores Bill Maher’s “Pocahontas” Joke
- WGA & AMPTP Talks To Resume On Sunday As Contract Deadline Looms