A report in the Wall Street Journal has Howard Stern in talks with NBC to succeed Piers Morgan as host of America’s Got Talent, working alongside Howie Mandel and Sharon Osbourne. Stern is a huge fan of the show and has often spoken of his wish to be a judge on one of these programs. It has been a big week for the Sirius XM morning man, whose interview with Brett Ratner was a big reason the filmmaker was prompted to resign as producer of the Academy Awards. According to WSJ, Stern’s looking at $15 million a year to judge.
Howard Stern For 'America's Got Talent'?
What's Hot on Deadline
Sarah Silverman Calls Fellow Bernie Sanders Supporters "Ridiculous"; Al Franken Rips Donald Trump At DNC - Update
DNC Gavels In As Talk Swirls Of Bernie Sanders' Name Being Put In Nomination; Ohio Rep. Made Convention Chair
'Star Trek Beyond' $30M Debut; 'Lights Out' $8.5M; Jackie Chan's 'Skiptrace' Nails $64M Bow - Int'l Box Office Final
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Kicks Off ‘Late Show’ DNC Week With Trippy Song And Dance
- Stephen Colbert Rushes DNC Podium With Security In Hot Pursuit
- Michelle Obama’s Stirring DNC Speech Gets Rousing Hollywood Reaction
- Bernie Sanders “Disappointed” But Offers Strong Endorsement Of Hillary Clinton – After Awhile
- Donald Trump Claims Elizabeth Warren “Misrepresented” Him In Hard-Hitting DNC Speech – Update
- Michelle Obama’s Powerful DNC Speech Praises Clinton, Dumps On Trump – And Ignores Melania