A report in the Wall Street Journal has Howard Stern in talks with NBC to succeed Piers Morgan as host of America’s Got Talent, working alongside Howie Mandel and Sharon Osbourne. Stern is a huge fan of the show and has often spoken of his wish to be a judge on one of these programs. It has been a big week for the Sirius XM morning man, whose interview with Brett Ratner was a big reason the filmmaker was prompted to resign as producer of the Academy Awards. According to WSJ, Stern’s looking at $15 million a year to judge.
Howard Stern For 'America's Got Talent'?
What's Hot on Deadline
PGA Awards: 'The Shape Of Water' Wins Outstanding Producer; 'Handmaid's Tale', 'Mrs. Maisel' Tops In TV - Full Winners List
Ava DuVernay Says Diversity Is An "Absolute Must" In Industry; Remembers Allison Shearmur - PGA Awards
Allison Shearmur Funeral Service Set For Monday: Pals Pay Tribute To Late Tastemaking Studio Executive & Producer
January Slows As 'Jumanji' Takes No. 1 For 3rd Weekend With $19M+; Older Guy Pics '12 Strong' & 'Den Of Thieves' In Mid Teens
Latest TV News
- Ryan Murphy Wanted To “Move The Cultural Dial” On TV With “Triumphant” Gay Characters…
- PGA Awards: ‘The Shape Of Water’ Wins Outstanding Producer; ‘Handmaid’s Tale’, ‘Mrs. Maisel’ Tops In TV – Full…
- ‘SNL’: President Donald Trump Passed His Physical – And The Tide Pod Challenge
- Bob Smith Dies: First Openly Gay Comic To Appear On ‘The Tonight Show’ Was 59
- Oscar Winners Fisher Stevens & Ross Kauffman Take On Discovery Doc ‘Taken By The Tiger’
- ‘Spheres: Songs Of Spacetime’ Trailer: Jessica Chastain Narrates VR Experience Exploring Sounds Of The Cosmos