A report in the Wall Street Journal has Howard Stern in talks with NBC to succeed Piers Morgan as host of America’s Got Talent, working alongside Howie Mandel and Sharon Osbourne. Stern is a huge fan of the show and has often spoken of his wish to be a judge on one of these programs. It has been a big week for the Sirius XM morning man, whose interview with Brett Ratner was a big reason the filmmaker was prompted to resign as producer of the Academy Awards. According to WSJ, Stern’s looking at $15 million a year to judge.
Howard Stern For 'America's Got Talent'?
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Citing ‘Greatest American Hero’ Case, Judge Rules ‘Three’s Company’ Parody Doesn’t Violate…
- HBO Scientology Documentary ‘Going Clear’ Clocks 1.65M Viewers In Premiere
- Bill O’Reilly’s ‘Legends & Lies’ Debuting April 12 On Fox News Channel
- What Do Bill O’Reilly And Keith Olbermann Have In Common? Union Owes Them Cash
- ‘The Blacklist’ Promotes Hisham Tawfiq To Series Regular For Season 3
- ‘Bloodline’ Renewed For Second Season By Netflix