A report in the Wall Street Journal has Howard Stern in talks with NBC to succeed Piers Morgan as host of America’s Got Talent, working alongside Howie Mandel and Sharon Osbourne. Stern is a huge fan of the show and has often spoken of his wish to be a judge on one of these programs. It has been a big week for the Sirius XM morning man, whose interview with Brett Ratner was a big reason the filmmaker was prompted to resign as producer of the Academy Awards. According to WSJ, Stern’s looking at $15 million a year to judge.
Howard Stern For 'America's Got Talent'?
Trending Now on Deadline
Global Showbiz Briefs: 'Top Gear' Hosts Attacked In Argentina Over License Plate; Samantha Glynne Named VP Branded Entertainment At FremantleMedia; More
More From Fleming Jr
- Steve Carell, Charlie Kaufman Lock 'I.Q. 83′; Viral Outbreak Dumbs Down World
- 'John Wick' Partners PalmStar & Thunder Road Make $200 Million Slate Financing Deal
- 'Sirens' Star Jessica McNamee Signs With Inspire
- Why Did Stephen Hawking Film 'Theory Of Everything' Take A Decade? Scribe Anthony McCarten Explains
- 'Star Wars Episode VII' Lead Daisy Ridley Signs With CAA
- James Wan Back At New Line For 'The Conjuring 2′ And Overall Producing Deal