A report in the Wall Street Journal has Howard Stern in talks with NBC to succeed Piers Morgan as host of America’s Got Talent, working alongside Howie Mandel and Sharon Osbourne. Stern is a huge fan of the show and has often spoken of his wish to be a judge on one of these programs. It has been a big week for the Sirius XM morning man, whose interview with Brett Ratner was a big reason the filmmaker was prompted to resign as producer of the Academy Awards. According to WSJ, Stern’s looking at $15 million a year to judge.
Howard Stern For 'America's Got Talent'?
What's Hot on Deadline
NY Times Responds To Bill O'Reilly Spokesman's Claims That They "Maliciously Smeared" Ex-Fox News Host — Updated
One America Appeal: Five Former Presidents Gather In Support Of Hurricane Relief, Donald Trump Praises Efforts
Disney ABC TV President Ben Sherwood Talks Industry "Imbalance Of Power," Shonda Rimes' Exit, State Of TV
Latest TV News
- ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars’ Season 3 Reveals Cast Of Queens
- NY Times Responds To Bill O’Reilly Spokesman’s Claims That They “Maliciously Smeared” Ex-Fox News Host…
- Donald Trump Tells Maria Bartiromo: “I Was So Nice” During Condolence Call
- Fox Knew About Bill O’Reilly’s Big Sexual Harassment Settlement When They Renewed His Contract – Update
- Sophia Bush Explains ‘Chicago P.D.’ Exit: “Left Because I Wanted To”
- ‘Once Upon a Time’ & ‘Marvel’s Inhumans’ Slip To Demo Ratings Lows