A report in the Wall Street Journal has Howard Stern in talks with NBC to succeed Piers Morgan as host of America’s Got Talent, working alongside Howie Mandel and Sharon Osbourne. Stern is a huge fan of the show and has often spoken of his wish to be a judge on one of these programs. It has been a big week for the Sirius XM morning man, whose interview with Brett Ratner was a big reason the filmmaker was prompted to resign as producer of the Academy Awards. According to WSJ, Stern’s looking at $15 million a year to judge.
Howard Stern For 'America's Got Talent'?
What's Hot on Deadline
Billboard Music Awards Ratings Hit Low, 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Finale Rises, NBA Up With Warriors' Win
Mario Batali Under Criminal Investigation By NYPD For Sexual Assault Allegations; B&B HG Sever Ties With Chef - Update
'The Expendables 4' Muscles Up: Sylvester Stallone Action Pic & 'Rambo 5' Sell To China In Eight-Figure Co-Fi Deal
Latest TV News
- Gina Rodriguez And David Thewlis Join Pubescent Animated Comedy ‘Big Mouth’
- Inspiring Dave Annable Post Sheds Light On Agony Of Network Series Recastings
- ‘LA To Vegas’ Comedy Series Canceled By Fox After One Season
- Writer-Director Antonio Campos Signs With WME
- ‘The Expanse’: Amazon In Talks To Pick Up Space Series After Syfy Cancellation
- Felicity Huffman Takes On A New Role: Girl Boss