A report in the Wall Street Journal has Howard Stern in talks with NBC to succeed Piers Morgan as host of America’s Got Talent, working alongside Howie Mandel and Sharon Osbourne. Stern is a huge fan of the show and has often spoken of his wish to be a judge on one of these programs. It has been a big week for the Sirius XM morning man, whose interview with Brett Ratner was a big reason the filmmaker was prompted to resign as producer of the Academy Awards. According to WSJ, Stern’s looking at $15 million a year to judge.
Howard Stern For 'America's Got Talent'?
What's Hot on Deadline
NBCUni Consolidates USA & Syfy In New Network Group Led By Chris McCumber, Syfy's Dave Howe Segues To New Post, Bill McGoldrick To Head All Scripted
Natalie Portman, Nicholas Hoult & Thandie Newton Board Xavier Dolan's 'The Death And Life Of John F. Donovan' - Berlin
Latest TV News
- Courteney Cox Comedy ‘Charity Case’ Gets Fox Pilot Order
- Donald Trump & Bernie Sanders Win New Hampshire Primary, TV News Operations Perform Collective Happy Dance
- Showtime Taps Rolling Stone Articles For Docuseries Pilot
- Adam Campbell Cast In NBC’s Tracey Wigfield Comedy Pilot
- Bernie Sanders Books Stephen Colbert’s ‘Late Show’ For NH Primary Victory Lap
- ‘Fuller House’ Trailer: The Tanneritos “Still Look Good” – Update