A report in the Wall Street Journal has Howard Stern in talks with NBC to succeed Piers Morgan as host of America’s Got Talent, working alongside Howie Mandel and Sharon Osbourne. Stern is a huge fan of the show and has often spoken of his wish to be a judge on one of these programs. It has been a big week for the Sirius XM morning man, whose interview with Brett Ratner was a big reason the filmmaker was prompted to resign as producer of the Academy Awards. According to WSJ, Stern’s looking at $15 million a year to judge.
Howard Stern For 'America's Got Talent'?
What's Hot on Deadline
PGA Awards: 'The Shape Of Water' Wins Outstanding Producer; 'Handmaid's Tale', 'Mrs. Maisel' Tops In TV - Full Winners List
'SNL' Highlights: Stormy Does Update, Robert Mueller Bursts At Seams, Jessica Chastain Hosts Anti-Trump Game Show
White House Correspondent April Ryan Tells CNN News Organizations Have Police "On Speed Dial" For Death Threats
Latest TV News
- ‘Halfway There’ Trailer Bows, Showcasing Matthew Lillard, Blythe Danner Dysfunction
- NFL Playoffs Will Air On Armed Forces Net Despite Government Shutdown
- White House Correspondent April Ryan Tells CNN News Organizations Have Police “On Speed Dial” For Death Threats
- ‘The Sun Ladies’ Filmmakers On Telling The Story Of “Empowered Women” Through A VR Lens…
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip With Host Jessica Chastain
- Endemol & Viacom’s C5 Dispute Big Brother UK Cancellation Claims