A report in the Wall Street Journal has Howard Stern in talks with NBC to succeed Piers Morgan as host of America’s Got Talent, working alongside Howie Mandel and Sharon Osbourne. Stern is a huge fan of the show and has often spoken of his wish to be a judge on one of these programs. It has been a big week for the Sirius XM morning man, whose interview with Brett Ratner was a big reason the filmmaker was prompted to resign as producer of the Academy Awards. According to WSJ, Stern’s looking at $15 million a year to judge.
Howard Stern For 'America's Got Talent'?
What's Hot on Deadline
Fox News Reveals "Smoking Gun" That They're Spying On Andrea Tantaros, Claims Ex-Host's Lawyer Amidst Sanctions Move By Newser
Advertisers Exit Sean Hannity FNC Show As He Continues Peddling Seth Rich Murder Story On Other Platforms
Latest TV News
- Baz Luhrmann Reflects On ‘The Get Down’ Cancellation: “I'll See You On the Other-Side”
- Baz Luhrmann’s ‘The Get Down’ Canceled By Netflix After One Season
- Fox’s ‘Star’ Ups Miss Lawrence To Series Regular For Season 2
- ‘Queen Sugar’ Creator Ava DuVernay On Finding A Place To Breathe – The Contenders Emmys Video
- Jerry Perenchio Dies: Hollywood Dealmaker & Former Univision CEO Was 86
- WGA Ratifies New Film & TV Contract