A report in the Wall Street Journal has Howard Stern in talks with NBC to succeed Piers Morgan as host of America’s Got Talent, working alongside Howie Mandel and Sharon Osbourne. Stern is a huge fan of the show and has often spoken of his wish to be a judge on one of these programs. It has been a big week for the Sirius XM morning man, whose interview with Brett Ratner was a big reason the filmmaker was prompted to resign as producer of the Academy Awards. According to WSJ, Stern’s looking at $15 million a year to judge.
Howard Stern For 'America's Got Talent'?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Moana' Close To 'Frozen'; Awards Raise 'Manchester's Tide; 'Jackie' Still Regal - Saturday AM Update
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Still Hates Alec Baldwin’s ‘SNL’ Impression, Tweets “Can’t Get Any Worse”
- ‘SNL’ Pokes At Donald Trump’s CNN Tweets – And Gives Shout-Out To Real-Life High School Supporter
- Megyn Kelly Says ‘Don’t Believe’ Media Speculation About Job Switch
- Netflix Sets Premieres For ‘Sense8’ Christmas Special & Season 2
- Fox Wins Night With PAC-12 Championship Ratings, ‘I Love Lucy’ Holiday Special Down
- Alice Drummond Dies; Veteran Character Actress Was 88