A report in the Wall Street Journal has Howard Stern in talks with NBC to succeed Piers Morgan as host of America’s Got Talent, working alongside Howie Mandel and Sharon Osbourne. Stern is a huge fan of the show and has often spoken of his wish to be a judge on one of these programs. It has been a big week for the Sirius XM morning man, whose interview with Brett Ratner was a big reason the filmmaker was prompted to resign as producer of the Academy Awards. According to WSJ, Stern’s looking at $15 million a year to judge.
Howard Stern For 'America's Got Talent'?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jason Bourne' Targets $60M+; 'Bad Moms' Gets Sassy With $26.5M; 'Nerve' Holds Steady - Box Office Saturday AM
Latest TV News
- ‘America Divided’ Docu Creator Defends Use Of Celebrity Correspondents
- Nat Geo’s ‘Mars’: “If Mankind Has Two Planets… Then Our Odds Of Extinction Will Drop To Nearly Zero”…
- EPIX Sets Premiere Date For ‘Berlin Station’ & ‘Graves’, Taps Alan Coulter To Direct ‘Get Shorty…
- Nat Geo’s ‘Killing Reagan’ Ditches Bill O’Reilly’s Controversial Post-Assassination Theory…
- ‘Vice Principals’ Star Rebuffs Racism Criticism: “This Is What Casting Equality Looks Like”…
- ‘Insecure’ Creator & Star Issa Rae: No “Universal Way To Be Black” – TCA