Here’s the latest of the occasional behind-the-scenes videos that Peter Jackson makes for fans while he has been in New Zealand shooting The Hobbit. In this installment, he discusses the switch from the 2D The Lord of the Rings to a 3D shoot for both installments of The Hobbit. Jackson said that he wished he could have done the trilogy in 3D, but I still believe that Warner Bros will probably sponsor a conversion of the original three films to 3D, so that the five-film adaptation of the JRR Tolkien book series matches up.
Hot Video: Peter Jackson Breaks Down 'The Hobbit's 3D Magic
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Parkinson's & Robin Williams: Ex-Time Warner Chief Jerry Levin's Personal Reveal - Turning Tragedy Into Legacy
More From Fleming Jr
- Dark Day For Civility In Trade Journalism
- Steve Carell Reunites With Julianne Moore In 'Freeheld'
- Paradigm Signs Joe Johnston
- Sony Pictures Locks Tom Hanks, Ron Howard For April 'Inferno' Start
- Voltage Sets John Moore And William Wisher For Pierce Brosnan-Starrer 'I.T.'
- Deadline's Mike Fleming Jr And Kurt Sutter Live-Blog The Emmys