Here’s the latest of the occasional behind-the-scenes videos that Peter Jackson makes for fans while he has been in New Zealand shooting The Hobbit. In this installment, he discusses the switch from the 2D The Lord of the Rings to a 3D shoot for both installments of The Hobbit. Jackson said that he wished he could have done the trilogy in 3D, but I still believe that Warner Bros will probably sponsor a conversion of the original three films to 3D, so that the five-film adaptation of the JRR Tolkien book series matches up.
Hot Video: Peter Jackson Breaks Down 'The Hobbit's 3D Magic
Trending Now on Deadline
Int'l Box Office Update: 'Guardians' Now 3rd Biggest Marvel Movie Ever; 'Dracula Untold', 'Gone Girl', 'Annabelle' Hold Well; Local Action In France, Mexico; More
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
Parents, Frequent Moviegoers Are Desensitized to Violence, Sex In Film; Likely So Is MPAA Ratings Board: Study
Box Office Weekend: 'Fury' Wins War With $23M+; 'Book Of Life,' $16.6M to $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M; 'Best Of Me' $10M+
More From Fleming Jr
- Lionsgate, Tribeca Team For Subscription VOD Launch
- Bart & Fleming: WB's Spandex OD; Ebola The Series; Neil Patrick Harris Near EGOT
- Netflix & Leonardo DiCaprio Team On 'Virunga' Documentary Release
- Morris Chestnut Boards 'Bus 657′
- Rosie Day Joins 'All Roads Lead To Rome'
- Relativity Buys Kevin Costner-Starrer 'Black Or White'