Here’s the latest of the occasional behind-the-scenes videos that Peter Jackson makes for fans while he has been in New Zealand shooting The Hobbit. In this installment, he discusses the switch from the 2D The Lord of the Rings to a 3D shoot for both installments of The Hobbit. Jackson said that he wished he could have done the trilogy in 3D, but I still believe that Warner Bros will probably sponsor a conversion of the original three films to 3D, so that the five-film adaptation of the JRR Tolkien book series matches up.
Hot Video: Peter Jackson Breaks Down 'The Hobbit's 3D Magic
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- TWC Acquires April Prosser Script 'Plus One'
- Steve Carell, Charlie Kaufman Lock 'I.Q. 83′; Viral Outbreak Dumbs Down World
- 'John Wick' Partners PalmStar & Thunder Road Make $200 Million Slate Financing Deal
- 'Sirens' Star Jessica McNamee Signs With Inspire
- Why Did Stephen Hawking Film 'Theory Of Everything' Take A Decade? Scribe Anthony McCarten Explains