Here’s the latest of the occasional behind-the-scenes videos that Peter Jackson makes for fans while he has been in New Zealand shooting The Hobbit. In this installment, he discusses the switch from the 2D The Lord of the Rings to a 3D shoot for both installments of The Hobbit. Jackson said that he wished he could have done the trilogy in 3D, but I still believe that Warner Bros will probably sponsor a conversion of the original three films to 3D, so that the five-film adaptation of the JRR Tolkien book series matches up.
Hot Video: Peter Jackson Breaks Down 'The Hobbit's 3D Magic
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev 'Mortal Engines'; Directing Debut For 'Hobbit' VFX Protege Christian Rivers
Latest Film News
- ‘American Pastoral’ Review: Ewan McGregor’s Directorial Debut Deserves A Better Reception
- Warner Bros Sues Innovative Artists For Oscar Screener Piracy Of ‘Creed’ + More
- EuropaCorp Boards English-Language Remake of Japanese Thriller 'Shield of Straw'
- ‘The Conjuring’s Hayes Brothers Writing Duo Sign With CAA
- ‘Madea Halloween’ Gets $28.5M Treat, ‘Jack Reacher,’ $22.8M, ‘Ouija’ Grabs $14M, ‘Joneses’ Tanks…
- Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev ‘Mortal Engines’; Directing Debut For ‘Hobbit’ VFX Protege…