Jason Statham plays yet another bad-ass good-guy in Safe. This time he’s protecting Mei (Catherine Chan), a 12-year-old numerical prodigy who has in her head a code the Triads, Russian Mafia and corrupt cops are determined to get. Boaz Yakin wrote and directed the Lionsgate release that opens March 2, 2012.
Hot Trailer: 'Safe'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Strange Magic' Trailer: George Lucas' Animated Fairy Tale
- Millenium Entertainment Bolsters Digital With Amplify LA
- Bravo Renews 'Untying The Knot' For Second Season
- Cosby Lawyer: “Media-Driven Feeding Frenzy” Is “Utter Nonsense”
- Stacy London Returning To TLC For New Makeover Series
- Arnold Kleiner Retiring As KABC-TV President; Veteran Of Local TV & Radio News