Chechnya tyrant Ramzan Kadyrov’s birthday party is the gift that keeps on giving — or maybe the opposite of that. Hilary Swank’s PR firm 42West has released the actress, EW reports, amid the continuing fallout from her appearance at the October 5 event. As one of the trades might have said, the “praisery” decided to distance itself from Swank because she and they disagreed how the aftermath of her appearance should be handled. Swank already fired longtime manager Jason Weinberg and a pair of CAA agents but remains with CAA as a client. For now.
Hilary Swank Dropped By 42West: Report
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Oscar De La Renta Dies: Fashion Icon Was 82 – Update
- Lucas Hedges & Penn Badgley Join 'The Slap' Miniseries On NBC; 'Full Circle' Sets Cast
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016