Chechnya tyrant Ramzan Kadyrov’s birthday party is the gift that keeps on giving — or maybe the opposite of that. Hilary Swank’s PR firm 42West has released the actress, EW reports, amid the continuing fallout from her appearance at the October 5 event. As one of the trades might have said, the “praisery” decided to distance itself from Swank because she and they disagreed how the aftermath of her appearance should be handled. Swank already fired longtime manager Jason Weinberg and a pair of CAA agents but remains with CAA as a client. For now.
Hilary Swank Dropped By 42West: Report
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'