FX has set its midseason lineup, which will feature the return of Justified and Archer and the debut of new animated comedy series Unsupervised. The third season of drama Justified will premiere January 17 and continue to air Tuesdays at 10 PM. Comedy Archer will open its third season January 19 and will air Thursdays at 10 PM. The animated Archer will be paired with Unsupervised, whose premiere will follow Archer on January 19 at 10:30 PM. Unsupervised, which will be animated by Archer executive producers Adam Reed and Matt Thompson, centers on two optimistic best friends navigating the harsh landscape of teenage life and trying to do what’s right without any parental guidance. The series, created and executive produced by Rob Rosell, Scott Marder and David Hornsby, features a voice cast that includes Justin Long, Kristen Bell, Fred Armisen, Romany Malco, Kaitlin Olson and Alexa Vega, along with Rosell and Hornsby. Unsupervised is produced by FX Prods, in association with Rob McElhenney, Charlie Day and Glenn Howerton’s RCG Prods and Floyd County.
FX Announces Midseason Schedule
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Martian' Defies 'Gravity' On Friday; 'Everest' & 'The Walk' In Large Format Quandary - Saturday AM Box Office Update
Latest TV News
- Abby Huntsman Joins Fox News As Reporter
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Adds Paddy Considine, International Intrigue & More As Season 3 Shoot Begins
- ‘Dr. Ken’ Ratings Debut Solid, ‘Blue Bloods’ Viewership Rises, ABC Wins Night In Demo
- Stephen Colbert Talks Oregon Shooting, McCarthy’s Benghazi “Little White Truth”
- For ‘Limitless,’ ‘Rosewood’ And Other New Shows, Is 15 Minutes All It Takes To Win?
- Gabrielle Carteris Re-Elected As EVP Of SAG-AFTRA, National VP/LA Is Clyde Kusatsu – Update