FX has set its midseason lineup, which will feature the return of Justified and Archer and the debut of new animated comedy series Unsupervised. The third season of drama Justified will premiere January 17 and continue to air Tuesdays at 10 PM. Comedy Archer will open its third season January 19 and will air Thursdays at 10 PM. The animated Archer will be paired with Unsupervised, whose premiere will follow Archer on January 19 at 10:30 PM. Unsupervised, which will be animated by Archer executive producers Adam Reed and Matt Thompson, centers on two optimistic best friends navigating the harsh landscape of teenage life and trying to do what’s right without any parental guidance. The series, created and executive produced by Rob Rosell, Scott Marder and David Hornsby, features a voice cast that includes Justin Long, Kristen Bell, Fred Armisen, Romany Malco, Kaitlin Olson and Alexa Vega, along with Rosell and Hornsby. Unsupervised is produced by FX Prods, in association with Rob McElhenney, Charlie Day and Glenn Howerton’s RCG Prods and Floyd County.
FX Announces Midseason Schedule
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup