FX has set its midseason lineup, which will feature the return of Justified and Archer and the debut of new animated comedy series Unsupervised. The third season of drama Justified will premiere January 17 and continue to air Tuesdays at 10 PM. Comedy Archer will open its third season January 19 and will air Thursdays at 10 PM. The animated Archer will be paired with Unsupervised, whose premiere will follow Archer on January 19 at 10:30 PM. Unsupervised, which will be animated by Archer executive producers Adam Reed and Matt Thompson, centers on two optimistic best friends navigating the harsh landscape of teenage life and trying to do what’s right without any parental guidance. The series, created and executive produced by Rob Rosell, Scott Marder and David Hornsby, features a voice cast that includes Justin Long, Kristen Bell, Fred Armisen, Romany Malco, Kaitlin Olson and Alexa Vega, along with Rosell and Hornsby. Unsupervised is produced by FX Prods, in association with Rob McElhenney, Charlie Day and Glenn Howerton’s RCG Prods and Floyd County.
FX Announces Midseason Schedule
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
Latest TV News
- Former Bachelorette Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted By Show’s Masseuse
- Why Is Comcast Still So Hot For Fox?
- ATX Television Festival Launches Podcast Series With Marta Kauffman, Bill Lawrence, Jason Katims & More Guests
- Donald Trump To Talk NFL, FBI Plots, And MS-13 With Brian Kilmeade On Thursday’s ‘Fox & Friends’
- Mike Pence Tweets Charlie Sheen-ily After NFL Unveils New No-Kneeling National Anthem Rule
- Michael Jackson Estate Claims ABC Didn’t Secure Rights For Special On Late Singer