It looks like Fox has officially pulled the plug on sketch comedy series In The Flow With Affion Crockett after a low-rated summer run. The project, executive produced by Jamie Foxx, was picked up straight-to-series and originally slated for midseason. It was pushed a couple of times until it finally launched in mid-August, drawing a 1.0-1.2 demo rating for its first season. The move comes a couple of days after Fox closed a deal to bring back its signature 1990s sketch comedy series In Living Color.
Fox Cancels Sketch Comedy Series 'In The Flow With Affion Crockett'
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Andreeva
- 'Constantine' Debuts OK, 'Blue Bloods' Inches Up Against World Series – Ratings
- Vine Star Curtis Lepore Exits Rainn Wilson Comedy
- 'Manhattan Love Story' Cancelled By ABC
- Brody Jenner & Stevie Ryan Relationship Talk Show Ordered By E! As Presentation
- Adam Davidson To Direct Pilot For 'The Walking Dead' Companion Series
- 'Two & Half Men' Co-Creator Lee Aronsohn & Marcus Wiley Sell Comedy To ABC