It looks like Fox has officially pulled the plug on sketch comedy series In The Flow With Affion Crockett after a low-rated summer run. The project, executive produced by Jamie Foxx, was picked up straight-to-series and originally slated for midseason. It was pushed a couple of times until it finally launched in mid-August, drawing a 1.0-1.2 demo rating for its first season. The move comes a couple of days after Fox closed a deal to bring back its signature 1990s sketch comedy series In Living Color.
Fox Cancels Sketch Comedy Series 'In The Flow With Affion Crockett'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Seduces, 'The Circle' Broken By D+ CinemaScore, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty As 'Furious' Leads Listless Weekend
'Reservoir Dogs' Reunion: Quentin Tarantino Recalls When He "Knew Making Movies Was Going To Work Out" — Tribeca
Latest TV News
- Amazon & Netflix Lead Daytime Creative Arts Emmy Awards Winners- Full List
- ‘Real Time’: Elizabeth Warren Ignores Bill Maher’s “Pocahontas” Joke
- WGA & AMPTP Talks To Resume On Sunday As Contract Deadline Looms
- PILOTS 2017: Early Pre-Screenings Buzz
- ‘Orange Is The New Black’: Hacker Says He Stole New Season, Demands Ransom From Netflix
- ABC Buys Time Loop Mystery ‘Echo Point’ From ‘Good Neighbor’ Scribe & Safehouse