It looks like Fox has officially pulled the plug on sketch comedy series In The Flow With Affion Crockett after a low-rated summer run. The project, executive produced by Jamie Foxx, was picked up straight-to-series and originally slated for midseason. It was pushed a couple of times until it finally launched in mid-August, drawing a 1.0-1.2 demo rating for its first season. The move comes a couple of days after Fox closed a deal to bring back its signature 1990s sketch comedy series In Living Color.
Fox Cancels Sketch Comedy Series 'In The Flow With Affion Crockett'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Moviegoers Will 'Get Out' Of The House & Spend $26.5M-$28M On Jordan Peele's Directorial Debut - Midday B.O. Update
Latest TV News
- UTA’s United Voices Rally Draws 500-Plus: “This Is Our Time To Resist,” Jodie Foster Tells Crowd
- ABC’s Shondaland Legal Pilot Casts Hope Davis, Vondie Curtis-Hall & Regé-Jean Page
- ‘Household Name’: Timothy Omundson Cast In Carol Burnett ABC Comedy Pilot
- Warren Beatty & Faye Dunaway Among Final Round Of Oscar Presenters
- ‘Dance Moms’ Abby Lee Miller Faces Jail With New Final Sentencing Date In Fraud Case
- Court Tosses Tatyana Ali Lawsuit Claiming ‘The Real’ Was Her Idea