It looks like Fox has officially pulled the plug on sketch comedy series In The Flow With Affion Crockett after a low-rated summer run. The project, executive produced by Jamie Foxx, was picked up straight-to-series and originally slated for midseason. It was pushed a couple of times until it finally launched in mid-August, drawing a 1.0-1.2 demo rating for its first season. The move comes a couple of days after Fox closed a deal to bring back its signature 1990s sketch comedy series In Living Color.
Fox Cancels Sketch Comedy Series 'In The Flow With Affion Crockett'
What's Hot on Deadline
Popular Japanese Title 'Attack On Titan' Eyed By Warner Bros. For 'Fantastic Beasts' Producer David Heyman
'Split' And 'xXx' Merge Into Market While 'The Founder' May Get Lost In Heavy Traffic - Box Office Preview
'Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee' Moves To Netflix As Part Of Big Jerry Seinfeld Deal That Includes Specials & Series
Latest TV News
- ‘Pitch’ Creator Dan Fogelman “Optimistic” About Season 2 On Fox
- ‘Riverdale’ Review: CW’s Soapy ‘Archie’ Series Is Young-Adult Awesome
- ‘Trial & Error’ Mockumentary Series To Feature New Case Each Season – TCA
- ‘This Is Us’ Upcoming Guest Stars: Katie Couric & Brian Tyree Henry
- Netflix Shares Rise On Surprisingly Strong Q4 Sub Growth
- President Obama Pushes Media To Be “Skeptics” In Dig At Trump During Final Press Conference