It looks like Fox has officially pulled the plug on sketch comedy series In The Flow With Affion Crockett after a low-rated summer run. The project, executive produced by Jamie Foxx, was picked up straight-to-series and originally slated for midseason. It was pushed a couple of times until it finally launched in mid-August, drawing a 1.0-1.2 demo rating for its first season. The move comes a couple of days after Fox closed a deal to bring back its signature 1990s sketch comedy series In Living Color.
Fox Cancels Sketch Comedy Series 'In The Flow With Affion Crockett'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
Latest TV News
- ‘Sunday Night Football’ Ratings Surge As Eagles Claw Cowboys; Trump Says NFL Should “Suspend”…
- ‘Philip K. Dick’s Electric Dreams’: Amazon Sets January Premiere
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Season 4 Gets Netflix U.S. Release Date
- ProSiebenSat.1 Hunts CEO; EuropaCorp Sells French TV Unit; ‘Falco’ Remade In Lat Am; Time Scores UK Show…
- Amazon Prime Takes French Thriller ‘Black Spot’ In Global Streaming Deal
- Ridley Scott’s ‘The Terror’ Goes Global After Amazon Strikes Output Deal with AMC Studios