Two more projects have sold to broadcast networks. Fox has bought a multi-camera comedy from How I Met Your Mother executive producer Chuck Tatham and 21 Laps/Adelstein, while NBC has bought a drama from Northern Exposure and St. Elsewhere co-creator Joshua Brand and Peter Horton. Tatham’s 20th TV-produced project is about an estranged couple reunited under less than ideal circumstances. Tatham, repped by WME and The Collective, is writing and will executive produce with Shawn Levy, Marty Adelstein and Becky Clements. Brand’s The Other Reality is a show-within-a-show social satire about the life of Eric Bittman, an enormously successful reality show producer and a less-than-successful family man. Brand will write and executive produce with Horton for Universal TV.
Fox Buys Comedy From 'HIMYM' EP, NBC Buys Drama From 'St. Elsewhere' Co-Creator
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- Trial & Error’: Kristin Chenoweth To Star In Season 2 Of NBC Legal Comedy Series
- Peter Micelli Leaving CAA To Become Chief Strategy Officer For eOne
- ‘L.A. Confidential’: Brian J. Smith To Star In CBS Drama Pilot
- ‘Unsolved’ Review: Tupac & Notorious B.I.G. Murder Drama A Mic Drop For USA
- Seth Gordon To Direct ‘Dan The Weatherman’ Fox Comedy Pilot
- ‘Scandal’ Star Bellamy Young To Topline ABC Comedic Soap Pilot ‘False Profits’