Two more projects have sold to broadcast networks. Fox has bought a multi-camera comedy from How I Met Your Mother executive producer Chuck Tatham and 21 Laps/Adelstein, while NBC has bought a drama from Northern Exposure and St. Elsewhere co-creator Joshua Brand and Peter Horton. Tatham’s 20th TV-produced project is about an estranged couple reunited under less than ideal circumstances. Tatham, repped by WME and The Collective, is writing and will executive produce with Shawn Levy, Marty Adelstein and Becky Clements. Brand’s The Other Reality is a show-within-a-show social satire about the life of Eric Bittman, an enormously successful reality show producer and a less-than-successful family man. Brand will write and executive produce with Horton for Universal TV.
Fox Buys Comedy From 'HIMYM' EP, NBC Buys Drama From 'St. Elsewhere' Co-Creator
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'