Two more projects have sold to broadcast networks. Fox has bought a multi-camera comedy from How I Met Your Mother executive producer Chuck Tatham and 21 Laps/Adelstein, while NBC has bought a drama from Northern Exposure and St. Elsewhere co-creator Joshua Brand and Peter Horton. Tatham’s 20th TV-produced project is about an estranged couple reunited under less than ideal circumstances. Tatham, repped by WME and The Collective, is writing and will executive produce with Shawn Levy, Marty Adelstein and Becky Clements. Brand’s The Other Reality is a show-within-a-show social satire about the life of Eric Bittman, an enormously successful reality show producer and a less-than-successful family man. Brand will write and executive produce with Horton for Universal TV.
Fox Buys Comedy From 'HIMYM' EP, NBC Buys Drama From 'St. Elsewhere' Co-Creator
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Fast & Furious' Animated Series Set At Netflix Based On Universal Movies As Deal With DreamWorks Animation TV Expands
Latest TV News
- ‘The Bridge’ Heads To Asia After Endemol Shine Strikes Deal With SVOD Service Viu
- Verve Launches Publishing Division And Hires Lit Agent Liz Parker To Run It
- Paramount Television Ups David Goldman To President Of Business Operations
- ‘Mayans MC’: Tony Plana Set To Recur In FX's 'Sons Of Anarchy' Spinoff
- ‘Harlots’ Gets Season 2 Premiere Date On Hulu
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Premiere Ratings Steady With Series Debut