Two more projects have sold to broadcast networks. Fox has bought a multi-camera comedy from How I Met Your Mother executive producer Chuck Tatham and 21 Laps/Adelstein, while NBC has bought a drama from Northern Exposure and St. Elsewhere co-creator Joshua Brand and Peter Horton. Tatham’s 20th TV-produced project is about an estranged couple reunited under less than ideal circumstances. Tatham, repped by WME and The Collective, is writing and will executive produce with Shawn Levy, Marty Adelstein and Becky Clements. Brand’s The Other Reality is a show-within-a-show social satire about the life of Eric Bittman, an enormously successful reality show producer and a less-than-successful family man. Brand will write and executive produce with Horton for Universal TV.
Fox Buys Comedy From 'HIMYM' EP, NBC Buys Drama From 'St. Elsewhere' Co-Creator
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Season 23 Will See Return Of Pros Julianne & Derek Hough, Maksim Chmerkovskiy
James Corden On The Fruits Of 'Carpool Karaoke', The Internet And Those Emmy Nominations - AwardsLine
'House of Cards' Actor Mahershala Ali On His Departure From The Series And Netflix's Upcoming 'Luke Cage'
Latest TV News
- Telemundo Responds To SAG-AFTRA’s Accusation Of Censorship For Not Airing Ad Critical Of NBCUniversal
- ‘Adam Ruins Everything’ Including The Oscars – With A Little Help From Pete Hammond
- AT&T, HBO Ink All-Platform Content Deal; Programming Set For OTT Service
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Season 23 Will See Return Of Pros Julianne & Derek Hough, Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Donald Trump’s Doctor Explains “Astonishingly Healthy” Medical Record To NBC News
- NBC Buys Modern-Day Noah’s Ark Drama Produced By Robert Zemeckis