Distributor Debmar-Mercury has renewed Family Feud through 2015 in more than 75% of the U.S. on stations that belong to Fox, Sinclair, CBS, Tribune, Cox, Capital, NBC, Sunbeam, Newport and Belo broadcast groups. The show, hosted by Steve Harvey and produced by FremantleMedia North America, has posted a ratings gains of 35% in households and 40% in women 25-54 vs. 2010, when Harvey joined as host and stations in more than half of the country upgraded the show to a 5-8 PM slot. “Stations have wasted no time in securing this franchise well into the future with these long-term renewals, extending Family Feud through 2015 and making it a viable alternative to off-network sitcoms for many stations seeking strong early fringe and access programming,” Debmar-Mercury co-president Ira Bernstein said. Starting next season, new episodes of Family Feud will be shot in HD.
'Family Feud' Renewed Through 2015 In 75% Of U.S., Goes HD
What's Hot on Deadline
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- AT&T Plans More DirecTV-Wireless Phone Bundles To Fight Churn
- Playground Options David Enrich’s Financial Exposé ‘The Spider Network’ For Series Development
- Fox Network Buys Erica Oyama Family Comedy From Kapital Entertainment
- Faith Hill & Scripps Partner On Lifestyle Talk Show Set For Fall Debut; Kellie Pickler Co-Hosts
- After 1-Day Strike, IATSE Wins Contract With NBC’s ‘Spartan: Ultimate Team Challenge’
- NBC’s Robert Greenblatt On The Importance Of Leaving A Digital Footprint – NAB Show