Distributor Debmar-Mercury has renewed Family Feud through 2015 in more than 75% of the U.S. on stations that belong to Fox, Sinclair, CBS, Tribune, Cox, Capital, NBC, Sunbeam, Newport and Belo broadcast groups. The show, hosted by Steve Harvey and produced by FremantleMedia North America, has posted a ratings gains of 35% in households and 40% in women 25-54 vs. 2010, when Harvey joined as host and stations in more than half of the country upgraded the show to a 5-8 PM slot. “Stations have wasted no time in securing this franchise well into the future with these long-term renewals, extending Family Feud through 2015 and making it a viable alternative to off-network sitcoms for many stations seeking strong early fringe and access programming,” Debmar-Mercury co-president Ira Bernstein said. Starting next season, new episodes of Family Feud will be shot in HD.
'Family Feud' Renewed Through 2015 In 75% Of U.S., Goes HD
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Seduces, 'The Circle' Broken By D+ CinemaScore, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty As 'Furious' Leads Listless Weekend
'Reservoir Dogs' Reunion: Quentin Tarantino Recalls When He "Knew Making Movies Was Going To Work Out" — Tribeca
Latest TV News
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash
- Climate March: Leo DiCaprio, Jane Fonda, Jared Leto Among Hollywood Voices
- ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Hacker Shares Stolen Episodes, Threatens Others