Elle Fanning and Alessandro Nivola will star in Bomb, the film that was written and will be directed by Orlando helmer Sally Potter. Christopher Shepperd and Andrew Litvin are producing. Fanning plays a teenage rebel who wants to save the world from nuclear annihilation, but as the cold war meets the sexual revolution, it’s her family that threatens to explode. Nivola plays a free thinking, charismatic writer in 1960s London who has a fallout with his teen daughter when he has an affair with her best friend. Said Potter about Fanning: “Elle has a subtlety and range beyond her years. Her unaffected enthusiasm for work is a joy. She can move you to tears and then light up the room with her radiant smile, the perfect presence at the center of this volatile story.” Fanning is repped by One Talent Management, Nivola by CAA.
Elle Fanning, Alessandro Nivola Join Sally Potter's 'Bomb'
What's Hot on Deadline
James Corden On The Fruits Of 'Carpool Karaoke', The Internet And Those Emmy Nominations - AwardsLine
'Dancing With The Stars' Season 23 Will See Return Of Pros Julianne & Derek Hough, Maksim Chmerkovskiy
Latest Film News
- ‘Don’t Breathe’ $22M+ Opening Is An August Record For Screen Gems – Late Night Update
- ‘Hands Of Stone’ Review: Roberto Duran Boxing Biopic Takes Too Many Swings
- Ty Burrell Latest To Join ‘Rock That Body’
- Edward Snowden To Appear Via Satellite In U.S. Theaters Ahead Of ‘Snowden’ Opening
- ‘Complete Unknown’ Clip: “Your Farsi Is Getting Much Better”
- Viacom Board Voices Confidence In Paramount’s Brad Grey After Thursday Grilling By Board