Elle Fanning and Alessandro Nivola will star in Bomb, the film that was written and will be directed by Orlando helmer Sally Potter. Christopher Shepperd and Andrew Litvin are producing. Fanning plays a teenage rebel who wants to save the world from nuclear annihilation, but as the cold war meets the sexual revolution, it’s her family that threatens to explode. Nivola plays a free thinking, charismatic writer in 1960s London who has a fallout with his teen daughter when he has an affair with her best friend. Said Potter about Fanning: “Elle has a subtlety and range beyond her years. Her unaffected enthusiasm for work is a joy. She can move you to tears and then light up the room with her radiant smile, the perfect presence at the center of this volatile story.” Fanning is repped by One Talent Management, Nivola by CAA.
Elle Fanning, Alessandro Nivola Join Sally Potter's 'Bomb'
What's Hot on Deadline
'It' Becoming Biggest Horror Pic Ever Beating 'The Exorcist'; 'Annabelle: Creation' Scares Up $100M+
Linda Hamilton Set To Return To 'Terminator'; Reuniting With Cameron And Schwarzenegger For Planned Trilogy
Latest Film News
- Animation Is Film Festival Announces Full Slate
- Women’s Media Summit Calls For Boycott Of Movies That Snub Female Filmmakers
- ‘Star Wars’: Ron Howard Teases “Spicey” Set From Han Solo Film
- Bernie Casey Dies: ‘Revenge Of The Nerds And ‘I’m Gonna Git You Sucka’ Actor Was 78
- ‘Escape Plan 3’: Dave Bautista, Max Zhang & More Join Sylvester Stallone For Sequel — UPDATE
- If ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’ Brings A Movie Laugh, It Won’t Be A Minute Too Soon