Elle Fanning and Alessandro Nivola will star in Bomb, the film that was written and will be directed by Orlando helmer Sally Potter. Christopher Shepperd and Andrew Litvin are producing. Fanning plays a teenage rebel who wants to save the world from nuclear annihilation, but as the cold war meets the sexual revolution, it’s her family that threatens to explode. Nivola plays a free thinking, charismatic writer in 1960s London who has a fallout with his teen daughter when he has an affair with her best friend. Said Potter about Fanning: “Elle has a subtlety and range beyond her years. Her unaffected enthusiasm for work is a joy. She can move you to tears and then light up the room with her radiant smile, the perfect presence at the center of this volatile story.” Fanning is repped by One Talent Management, Nivola by CAA.
Elle Fanning, Alessandro Nivola Join Sally Potter's 'Bomb'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pirates' Hopes To Make Waves Around The World With $230M+ Launch - Memorial Day Weekend Box Office Preview
'The Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' Review: Johnny Depp And A Couple Of Oscar Winners Help Keep This Fun Ride Afloat
Latest Film News
- ‘The Mummy’ London Premiere Canceled Following Manchester Attack
- Sony Pictures Classics Lands Watergate Scandal Film ‘The Silent Man;’ Liam Neeson As ‘Deep Throat…
- GLAAD: Major Films Snub LGBTQ Characters Again
- ‘Cirque Du Soleil’ Creator Guy Laliberté & Alexandre Amancio Form Reflector Entertainment – Cannes
- ‘How To Talk To Girls At Parties’ Discovery Alex Sharp Makes His Croisette Debut – Cannes
- Uncork’d Picks Up Worldwide Rights To Horror Pic ‘Flay’ – Cannes