Elle Fanning and Alessandro Nivola will star in Bomb, the film that was written and will be directed by Orlando helmer Sally Potter. Christopher Shepperd and Andrew Litvin are producing. Fanning plays a teenage rebel who wants to save the world from nuclear annihilation, but as the cold war meets the sexual revolution, it’s her family that threatens to explode. Nivola plays a free thinking, charismatic writer in 1960s London who has a fallout with his teen daughter when he has an affair with her best friend. Said Potter about Fanning: “Elle has a subtlety and range beyond her years. Her unaffected enthusiasm for work is a joy. She can move you to tears and then light up the room with her radiant smile, the perfect presence at the center of this volatile story.” Fanning is repped by One Talent Management, Nivola by CAA.
Elle Fanning, Alessandro Nivola Join Sally Potter's 'Bomb'
What's Hot on Deadline
Earth Will Feel The Power Of The Force Again: Disney's 'Rogue One' On Course For $280M-$350M Global Opening - Preview
'Moana' Pushes 'Office Christmas Party' Off Her Turf; 'La La Land' Hits High Notes - Early AM B.O. Update
'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2' Shoots Web Around Independence Day 2019; 'Bad Boys 4' Moves To Memorial Day
Donald Trump On Role In 'Celebrity Apprentice': "Zero Time" But "Big Stake"; Slams CNN As "Fake News"
Latest Film News
- ‘Toni Erdmann’ Sweeps European Film Awards – Full List
- Arrested ‘Silicon Valley’ Star T.J. Miller Keeps Critics’ Choice Hosting Gig
- ‘Moana’ Pushes ‘Office Christmas Party’ Off Her Turf; ‘La La Land’ Hits High Notes – Early AM…
- Boston Online Film Critics Name ‘Moonlight’ Best Film Of 2016
- IDA Awards: ‘O.J.: Made In America’ Runs Off With Best Feature Prize
- Anna Kendrick, Laura Dern & Don Cheadle To Announce 2017 Golden Globes Nominees