Disney Channel has renewed its flagship animated series Phineas and Ferb for a fourth season. With the pickup, the cable channel will have new episodes of the show, which ranks as TV’s No.1 animated series in Kids 6-11 and Tweens 9-14 rolling out through 2014. The renewal comes after Phineas and Ferb producer Disney TV Animation recently signed exclusive, multi-year, multimillion-dollar deals with series creators/executive producers Dan Povenmire and Jeff “Swampy” Marsh. Under the pact, the duo are working on a Phineas And Ferb feature and a potential spinoff series. With over 100 episodes and counting, Phineas and Ferb is TV’s #1 animated series among Tweens for four years. Its latest offshoot, the original movie Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension, is the #1 animated cable telecast of all time among Kids 2-11 in the U.S. and just recently broke Disney Channel ratings records in India, Japan and France.
Disney Channel Renews 'Phineas And Ferb' For Fourth Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Details Massacres That Have Not Occurred Since Donald Trump Took Office
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump’s Past Few Years In Office Have Only Been One Month
- Greta Van Susteren To Donald Trump: “Back Off”
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?