Disney Channel has renewed its flagship animated series Phineas and Ferb for a fourth season. With the pickup, the cable channel will have new episodes of the show, which ranks as TV’s No.1 animated series in Kids 6-11 and Tweens 9-14 rolling out through 2014. The renewal comes after Phineas and Ferb producer Disney TV Animation recently signed exclusive, multi-year, multimillion-dollar deals with series creators/executive producers Dan Povenmire and Jeff “Swampy” Marsh. Under the pact, the duo are working on a Phineas And Ferb feature and a potential spinoff series. With over 100 episodes and counting, Phineas and Ferb is TV’s #1 animated series among Tweens for four years. Its latest offshoot, the original movie Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension, is the #1 animated cable telecast of all time among Kids 2-11 in the U.S. and just recently broke Disney Channel ratings records in India, Japan and France.
Disney Channel Renews 'Phineas And Ferb' For Fourth Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
'Feud' Lawsuit Feud Escalates As Fox Refutes Olivia de Havilland's Legal Move Against Ryan Murphy & FX - Update
David Letterman Talks The Changing Late-Night Landscape, His Talk Show Return On 'Norm Macdonald Live'
Latest TV News
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ Ratings Rise On Another Encore Heavy Tuesday
- Judge Throws Out Racial Bias Suit Against Time Warmer, CNN & TBS
- ‘Queen Sugar’ Renewed For Season 3 By OWN As Ava DuVernay Inks First-Look Deal With Oprah Winfrey’s Harpo…
- Dan Rather: Donald Trump’s Boy Scout Jamboree Speech “Disgusting”
- Stephen Colbert: Donald Trump Tells Boy Scouts Their Government Is Festering River Of Human Waste
- ‘Feud’ Lawsuit Feud Escalates As Fox Refutes Olivia de Havilland’s Legal Move Against Ryan Murphy & FX…