Disney Channel has renewed its flagship animated series Phineas and Ferb for a fourth season. With the pickup, the cable channel will have new episodes of the show, which ranks as TV’s No.1 animated series in Kids 6-11 and Tweens 9-14 rolling out through 2014. The renewal comes after Phineas and Ferb producer Disney TV Animation recently signed exclusive, multi-year, multimillion-dollar deals with series creators/executive producers Dan Povenmire and Jeff “Swampy” Marsh. Under the pact, the duo are working on a Phineas And Ferb feature and a potential spinoff series. With over 100 episodes and counting, Phineas and Ferb is TV’s #1 animated series among Tweens for four years. Its latest offshoot, the original movie Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension, is the #1 animated cable telecast of all time among Kids 2-11 in the U.S. and just recently broke Disney Channel ratings records in India, Japan and France.
Disney Channel Renews 'Phineas And Ferb' For Fourth Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
'Man Who Invented Christmas' Review: Dan Stevens & Christopher Plummer Turn Scrooge Origin Tale Into A Holiday Treat
Latest TV News
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement
- ‘Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Return’ Renewed For Season 2 On Netflix
- Seth Meyers Confirmed For Golden Globes Hosting Gig
- ‘Charlie Brown Thanksgiving’ Special Ratings Top Feast of Holiday Eve Offerings
- ‘The Four: Battle For Stardom’: Fox Promos Disruptive Singing Competition
- ‘Entourage’ Extra Alleges Jeremy Piven Sexually Assaulted Her In 2009 – Report