Treme co-creators David Simon and Eric Overmyer envision their HBO series ending after 4 seasons. In an interview with Nola.com on Monday, Simon revealed that he has notified HBO of their plan to have characters’ stories play out over four seasons via memo. Treme, set in post-Katrina New Orleans, has been renewed for a third season, which is now starting production. No decision has been made beyond that, but HBO is known for giving the top creators on its roster the freedom to end their series in the way they have envisioned it.
David Simon Wants 4 Seasons For 'Treme'
What's Hot on Deadline
Fox News Reveals "Smoking Gun" That They're Spying On Andrea Tantaros, Claims Ex-Host's Lawyer Amidst Sanctions Move By Newser
Latest TV News
- ‘Supernatural’: Mark Sheppard Won’t Return As Regular In Season 13
- ‘American Horror Story’: Ryan Murphy Teases Billie Lourd’s Role In Season 7
- ‘Shots Fired’ Creators & Sanaa Lathan On How The Ferguson Riots Led To Fox Series – The Contenders…
- ‘Queen Sugar’: Sharon Lawrence, Alimi Ballard, Margot Bingham Set To Recur In Season 2
- ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live: Game Night’ Guests Unveiled
- ‘Party Boat’: Brett Davern, Katie Leclerc To Star In Crackle Original Movie