Treme co-creators David Simon and Eric Overmyer envision their HBO series ending after 4 seasons. In an interview with Nola.com on Monday, Simon revealed that he has notified HBO of their plan to have characters’ stories play out over four seasons via memo. Treme, set in post-Katrina New Orleans, has been renewed for a third season, which is now starting production. No decision has been made beyond that, but HBO is known for giving the top creators on its roster the freedom to end their series in the way they have envisioned it.
David Simon Wants 4 Seasons For 'Treme'
What's Hot on Deadline
NBC Orders 'The Handmade Project' Crafts Competition Reality Series Hosted By Amy Poehler & Nick Offerman
Latest TV News
- Ken Burns Producing Muhammad Ali Documentary For PBS
- Napolitano Back On Fox News Channel Sticking To Claim Obama Used Brits To Spy On Donald Trump
- Dick Clark Productions Names Todd Waks As SVP Strategic Alliances
- Donald Trump Calls Media ‘Vicious’, Staff Stiffs Correspondents Dinner
- Seth Meyers Wants Steve Carell To Play Devin Nunes In Trump White House Comedy
- Drew Barrymore Comedy ‘Santa Clarita Diet’ Renewed For Season 2 By Netflix