Darren Aronofsky, director of Requiem for a Dream and The Black Swan has created for the Meth Project four dark, blunt PSAs that bring the consequences of meth addiction into stark, gritty relief. The video below is titled Deep End. The others you may watch by clicking on their titles Desperate, ER and Losing Control. Aronofsky teamed with Wild Plum and Organic to create the spots promoting the Meth Project’s anti-drug message.
Darren Aronofsky Creates Four PSAs For The Meth Project
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Team America: World Police' Replaces 'The Interview' At Texas Theater
- Judd Apatow On 'The Interview' Being Pulled: “Disgraceful”
- David Muir Asks Obama If He Will Visit Cuba In ABC News Exclusive - Video
- Legendary Options Andrew Pyper's 'The Damned'
- Channing Tatum, Craig Zadan & Neil Meron Launch 'Team Oscar'