Darren Aronofsky, director of Requiem for a Dream and The Black Swan has created for the Meth Project four dark, blunt PSAs that bring the consequences of meth addiction into stark, gritty relief. The video below is titled Deep End. The others you may watch by clicking on their titles Desperate, ER and Losing Control. Aronofsky teamed with Wild Plum and Organic to create the spots promoting the Meth Project’s anti-drug message.
Darren Aronofsky Creates Four PSAs For The Meth Project
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV