Darren Aronofsky, director of Requiem for a Dream and The Black Swan has created for the Meth Project four dark, blunt PSAs that bring the consequences of meth addiction into stark, gritty relief. The video below is titled Deep End. The others you may watch by clicking on their titles Desperate, ER and Losing Control. Aronofsky teamed with Wild Plum and Organic to create the spots promoting the Meth Project’s anti-drug message.
Darren Aronofsky Creates Four PSAs For The Meth Project
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Team
- Netflix Gets Into French Originals Business With 'Marseille'
- Diane Sawyer Signs Off As Anchor Of 'World News' (Video)
- R.I.P. Character Actor Stephen Lee
- UPDATE: 'Magic Mike' Sequel Moved Up To Wednesday Before Fourth Of July
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Snags Summer Season's Second Strongest Numbers With Major Spoiler
- John Hillcoat's 'Triple Nine' Gets September 2015 Release Date