Darren Aronofsky, director of Requiem for a Dream and The Black Swan has created for the Meth Project four dark, blunt PSAs that bring the consequences of meth addiction into stark, gritty relief. The video below is titled Deep End. The others you may watch by clicking on their titles Desperate, ER and Losing Control. Aronofsky teamed with Wild Plum and Organic to create the spots promoting the Meth Project’s anti-drug message.
Darren Aronofsky Creates Four PSAs For The Meth Project
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Miles Fisher Joins 'Man Seeking Woman'; Michael Liu In 'Sin City Saints'
- Ian Fraser, Emmy-Winning Music Director, Dead At 81
- OSCARS: 134 Pics Vie For Best Feature Documentary
- Chris Rock's 'Top Five' Gets Wide Release; 'Interstellar' Lifts Off 2 Days Early
- 'Today Show' Plugs 'Saturday Night Live' In Annual Halloween Costume Stunt
- 'The Colbert Report' Has An Official End Date