Darren Aronofsky, director of Requiem for a Dream and The Black Swan has created for the Meth Project four dark, blunt PSAs that bring the consequences of meth addiction into stark, gritty relief. The video below is titled Deep End. The others you may watch by clicking on their titles Desperate, ER and Losing Control. Aronofsky teamed with Wild Plum and Organic to create the spots promoting the Meth Project’s anti-drug message.
Darren Aronofsky Creates Four PSAs For The Meth Project
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Team
- Ben Kingsley, Brie Larson Head For 'Brooklyn Bridge'; Revolver Takes 'Bhopal' Disaster Drama
- Fox Writers Intensive Accepting Nominations
- GSN Orders 'Baggage' Spinoff; Jerry Springer To Return As Host
- Mark Feuerstein Joins Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'; Nick Clifford In VH1's 'Hindsight'
- Rosie's Return Snares Big Ratings For 'The View'
- NBC Finishes No. 1 In 18-49 Demo For 2013-14 Primetime Season