Paramount confirms that “an unusual accident” on the New Orleans set killed a crew member working on the set of the movie G.I. Joe 2: Retaliation on Tuesday. TMZ had the report first. The locally hired crew member Mike Huber apparently was working on tearing down the set with a high-powered scissor lift when the machine tipped over and the man sustained fatal injuries. The studio statement says, “Our thoughts and deepest condolences are with the [crew member’s] family at this time. The safety of our cast and crew is our top priority and the studio is fully cooperating with all investigating agencies as they examine the circumstances surrounding this unusual accident.” It was October 2010 when a stunt car accident went wrong and nearly killed a locally hired extra on the set of Paramount’s Transformers 3.
Film Crew Member Killed On 'G.I. Joe 2'
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest Film News
- Jonathan Demme And Untold ‘Silence Of The Lambs’ Tales: Hannibal, Clarice, Tally, Hackman, And A Discarded…
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 2’ Blasts Off With $6.6M On Day 1 At International Box Office
- ‘Permission’ Stars Dan Stevens And Rebecca Hall Discuss Difficult Relationship Questions — Tribeca Studio
- ‘Cars 3′ Trailer: Ol’ 95 Is Getting Rusty As A Record-Setting New Rival Emerges
- ‘Life Boat’ Director Lorraine Nicholson On Guiding Stephen Dorff Through His First Short Film Experience…
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2’ Gets Wiggy With Innovative Doritos Promo