EXCLUSIVE: Here is some good news and some bad news for Cougar Town fans who were outraged by the fact that the third-year comedy is missing from ABC’s midseason schedule released this afternoon. First, the bad news. Because Cougar Town is not on that schedule, meaning that it won’t launch before March, its full-season 22-episode order has been reduced to 15 episodes. Now the (semi-)good news. Rumor is that the series starring Courteney Cox will return in March, taking over the Tuesday 8:30 PM slot after Work It finishes its run. It would be paired with the Tim Allen starrer Last Man Standing.
'Cougar Town' Order Cut To 15 Episodes, Comedy Eyed For March Launch
What's Hot on Deadline
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
SAG Awards Analysis: 'Three Billboards' Rebounds From PGA Loss, But Oscar Race Still Too Close To Call; NBC's 'This Is Us' Shakes Things Up On TV Side
Jason Blum's Advice To Burgeoning Producers At Sundance: "Don’t Worry About Your Movie Getting A Theatrical Release"
White House Correspondent April Ryan Tells CNN News Organizations Have Police "On Speed Dial" For Death Threats
'Jumanji' At $768M WW Intensity & 4th #1 In A Row Overseas; 'Maze Runner: Death Cure' Debuts - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Big Little Lies’ Gets Biggest Bump In Consumer Demand Post Golden Globes
- Megyn Kelly Plays “Hanoi Jane” Card In Feud With Jane Fonda Over Plastic Surgery Question
- British TV Host Billie JD Porter Details Vice Harassment Allegations
- Mitchell Gossett Joins Industry Entertainment Partners As Manager
- Tomorrow Studios To Adapt Novel ‘The Oracle Year’ As TV Series
- ‘Vampirina’ Renewed For Season 2 By Disney Junior