EXCLUSIVE: The Closer veteran Corey Reynolds is moving to the broadcast side with a talent holding deal at NBC. I hear that Reynolds, who spent the past seven seasons playing Sgt. David Gabriel on TNT’s flagship drama The Closer, was offered to reprise his role on the upcoming spinoff Major Crimes but opted not to join the series starring Mary McDonnell. For his role on The Closer, Reynolds shared 5 drama series ensemble SAG nominations and received an Image Award nom. Reynolds, managed by New Wave, made his Broadway debut playing Seaweed in Hairspray, which earned him a Tony nomination and led to Steven Spielberg casting him in the 2004 film The Terminal, which marked Reynolds’ feature-film debut.
Corey Reynolds Signs Talent Deal With NBC, Won't Join 'The Closer' Spinoff On TNT
What's Hot on Deadline
'Westworld' Finale Postmortem: EP Jonathan Nolan On Season 2's Samurai World, Missing Characters & Dr. Ford's Fate
Shake-Up At 'Duck Dynasty' Producer Gurney Productions: Founders Placed On "Temporary Leave Of Absence"
'Fantastic Beasts' Bests $600M WW; 'Moana' Mints $180M; 'Doctor Strange' Ices 'Deadpool', 'Iron Man 2' - Intl Box Office
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel On Oscar Hosting: Taiwan President Called To Offer Congratulations
- First Look At Madonna Carpool Voguing With James Corden
- Note To Oscar Host Jimmy Kimmel: Johnny Carson’s Suit Patterns Are Up For Sale
- ‘Big Little Lies’ Trailer: Watch HBO’s Murderous Moms Of Monterey
- Jimmy Kimmel To Host The Oscars
- Shake-Up At ‘Duck Dynasty’ Producer Gurney Productions: Founders Placed On “Temporary Leave Of Absence”…