EXCLUSIVE: The Closer veteran Corey Reynolds is moving to the broadcast side with a talent holding deal at NBC. I hear that Reynolds, who spent the past seven seasons playing Sgt. David Gabriel on TNT’s flagship drama The Closer, was offered to reprise his role on the upcoming spinoff Major Crimes but opted not to join the series starring Mary McDonnell. For his role on The Closer, Reynolds shared 5 drama series ensemble SAG nominations and received an Image Award nom. Reynolds, managed by New Wave, made his Broadway debut playing Seaweed in Hairspray, which earned him a Tony nomination and led to Steven Spielberg casting him in the 2004 film The Terminal, which marked Reynolds’ feature-film debut.
Corey Reynolds Signs Talent Deal With NBC, Won't Join 'The Closer' Spinoff On TNT
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Talpa Media USA Shopping ‘The Big Picture’ Interactive Game Show
- Parminder Nagra Cast In ABC Pilot ‘The Kingmakers’
- Matthew Lillard To Star In ‘Problem Child’ NBC Pilot
- ‘True Blood’s Rutina Wesley To Star In ‘Broad Squad’, More ABC Pilots Add Cast
- NBC Picks Up Sniper Miniseries ‘The Reaper’ From Weinstein Co.
- Martha Plimpton To Star In Dan Savage ABC Pilot ‘Family of the Year’