EXCLUSIVE: The Closer veteran Corey Reynolds is moving to the broadcast side with a talent holding deal at NBC. I hear that Reynolds, who spent the past seven seasons playing Sgt. David Gabriel on TNT’s flagship drama The Closer, was offered to reprise his role on the upcoming spinoff Major Crimes but opted not to join the series starring Mary McDonnell. For his role on The Closer, Reynolds shared 5 drama series ensemble SAG nominations and received an Image Award nom. Reynolds, managed by New Wave, made his Broadway debut playing Seaweed in Hairspray, which earned him a Tony nomination and led to Steven Spielberg casting him in the 2004 film The Terminal, which marked Reynolds’ feature-film debut.
Corey Reynolds Signs Talent Deal With NBC, Won't Join 'The Closer' Spinoff On TNT
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
BAFTA Awards: 'Three Billboards' Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods - The Complete Winners List
Latest TV News
- Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
- Major League Baseball Makes Pitch To Speed Up Games
- Sony Pictures Television Reshuffles International Production Team
- Olympics Ratings Rise From 2018 Low; Down From 2014 On 2nd Sunday Of Games
- ‘Andi Mack’ Renewed For Third Season On Disney Channel
- David Attenborough’s New Wildlife Series Leads BBC Showcase Deals