As usual, CBS will be making only minor tweaks to its schedule in midseason. The network’s new mulch-ethnic family comedy series ¡Rob! starring Rob Schneider will air in the Thursday 8:30 PM slot beginning January 12. To make room, CBS just cut the order for Rules Of Engagement, which airs in the time period; Rules will return later in the spring following ¡Rob!’s eight-week run. Based on Schneider’s real-life experiences, ¡Rob! stars the actor as a lifelong bachelor who just married into a tight-knit Mexican-American family. (Thus the Spanish-style punctuation of the title) Meanwhile, CBS’ reality series Undercover Boss will return to Sundays, serving as a bridge between the two cycles of The Amazing Race at 8 PM. It premieres on January 15. No word yet when and where CBS’ midseason drama The 2-2 will air.
CBS Slots New Rob Schneider Comedy, 'Undercover Boss' For Midseason
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
California Pol To Wolf Blitzer: Donald Trump "Spinning Out Of Control", Serious Security Threat, Has To Go
Latest TV News
- ‘Scandal’ Wraps Production Of Series Finale In A Blaze Of Social-Media Glory
- NCAA Nabs Friday’s Top Spot, ‘MasterChef Junior’ Strong, ‘Taken’ Grabs Season High Crowd
- How Barbra Streisand Avoided #MeToo Moments In Her Career: ‘I Worked With Great Men’ – PaleyFest
- ‘Real Time’: Billy Bush Says Life Was “Chaos” After Trump Grabbing Scandal
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Fires FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Trump’s Lawyer Sues Stormy Daniels For $20M In Advance Of ’60 Minutes’ Interview