CBS has ordered Seasons 25 and 26 of TV’s longest-running reality competition, Survivor. Additionally, the network has set a premiere date for the series’ upcoming 24th cycle, which will debut on Feb. 15. Four-time Emmy winner Jeff Probst will return as host and executive producer for the three upcoming cycles of Survivor. He will juggle his duties on the reality series with his new syndicated daily talk show, which launches next September, as CBS and sibling CBS TV Distribution, which produces the talk show, have made scheduling arrangements. Seasons 25 and 26 of Survivor will film back-to-back this spring, after which Probst will segue into pre-production of the talk show. In its 23rd edition, Survivor: South Pacific is averaging 12.3 million viewers, after which 3.8/11 in adults 18-49 in the Wednesday 8 PM slot. The series is produced by SEG, Inc. Mark Burnett, Jeff Probst and David Burris are executive producers.
CBS Renews 'Survivor' For 2 More Seasons, Sets February Premiere Date For Next Cycle
What's Hot on Deadline
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
SAG Awards Analysis: 'Three Billboards' Rebounds From PGA Loss, But Oscar Race Still Too Close To Call; NBC's 'This Is Us' Shakes Things Up On TV Side
Jason Blum's Advice To Burgeoning Producers At Sundance: "Don’t Worry About Your Movie Getting A Theatrical Release"
'Jumanji' At $768M WW Intensity & 4th #1 In A Row Overseas; 'Maze Runner: Death Cure' Debuts - International Box Office
White House Correspondent April Ryan Tells CNN News Organizations Have Police "On Speed Dial" For Death Threats
PGA Awards: 'The Shape Of Water' Wins Outstanding Producer; 'Handmaid's Tale', 'Mrs. Maisel' Tops In TV - Full Winners List
Latest TV News
- Caryn Mandabach Prods Developing Kazuo Ishiguro’s ‘When We Were Orphans’
- SAG Awards Analysis: ‘Three Billboards’ Rebounds From PGA Loss, But Oscar Race Still Too Close To Call; NBC’s ‘This Is Us’ Shakes…
- SAG Awards Backstage: Allison Janney Calls #MeToo Movement “Watershed Moment” For Hollywood
- SAG Awards: ‘Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri’ Wins For Film Ensemble – Complete Winners List
- Philadelphia Eagles Demolish Minnesota Vikings 38-7 In NFC Championship
- SAG Awards Stunt Ensemble Winners: ‘Wonder Woman’ & ‘Game Of Thrones’