CBS Films announced today that it will release its airplane thriller 7500 on August 31, 2012. The Grudge helmer Takashi Shimizu is set to direct the story of a group of passengers who encounter what appears to be a supernatural force while on a transpacific flight. Craig Rosenberg (Lost) wrote the screenplay for the film, which begins shooting this month. We reported Tuesday that Leslie Bibb, Ryan Kwanten and Amy Smart will star in the film; since then, Jamie Chung, Christian Serratos and Scout Taylor-Compton have been added to the cast.
CBS Films Sets Release Date For '7500'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Ex-Focus Head James Schamus Resurfaces In China First Look With Meridian Entertainment
- Jason Reitman Takes On ‘Beekle’ Book Adaptation For DreamWorks Animation
- ‘Vampire Diaries’ Star Kat Graham Toplines Tammi Terrell Biopic
- ‘Ant-Man’ Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join ‘Transformers’ Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In…
- CAA Signs ‘Kingsman’ And ‘Star Trek 3’s Sofia Boutella
- Nick Harris Dies: Veteran Lit Agent And Story Foundation Co-Founder Was 49