CBS Films announced today that it will release its airplane thriller 7500 on August 31, 2012. The Grudge helmer Takashi Shimizu is set to direct the story of a group of passengers who encounter what appears to be a supernatural force while on a transpacific flight. Craig Rosenberg (Lost) wrote the screenplay for the film, which begins shooting this month. We reported Tuesday that Leslie Bibb, Ryan Kwanten and Amy Smart will star in the film; since then, Jamie Chung, Christian Serratos and Scout Taylor-Compton have been added to the cast.
CBS Films Sets Release Date For '7500'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Justice League' Currently Stumbling With $97M+ Opening: Are 'Wonder' & 'Thor' Cutting Into Business?
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
Latest Film News
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: WGA Nixes ‘Three Billboards’; Bleecker Puts Lumps Of Coal In Critics’ Stockings; ‘Get Out…
- ‘Get Out’s Jordan Peele Responds To Golden Globes Category
- Douglas Booth In Talks To Play Nikki Sixx In Motley Crue Biopic ‘The Dirt’
- New Regency Lands ‘The Skies Belong To Us’ Based On Story Of Historic Hijacking