In its second week, AMC’s period Western Hell On Wheels drew 3.8 million total viewers, 1.8 million in adults 18-49 and 25-54. That was down 14% in total viewers, 25% in 18-49 and 21% in 25-54 from the series’ solid premiere. Meanwhile, another freshman, Showtime’s Homeland, continues its steady growth. The conspiracy thriller averaged 1.42 million viewers at 10 PM, up 7% from the previous Sunday, and 1.68 million for the night to post its fifth consecutive week of ratings increases. At Lifetime, Project Runway spinoff Project Accessory has averaged 1.1 million viewers in its first 3 weeks, tracking 214% higher than the mothership series did in its first season on Bravo.
Cable Ratings: 'Hell On Wheels' Slides In Week 2, 'Homeland' Continues To Grow
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Sets $12M Pantelion Record, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty With $10M+, 'Circle' Is A Square As 'F8' Leads Listless Weekend
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Past $1B At Worldwide Box Office; Tops 'Furious 7' For New China Record
Latest TV News
- Morning After: Samantha Bee Shrugs Off Jake Tapper’s “Smug Liberal” Question
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash