In its second week, AMC’s period Western Hell On Wheels drew 3.8 million total viewers, 1.8 million in adults 18-49 and 25-54. That was down 14% in total viewers, 25% in 18-49 and 21% in 25-54 from the series’ solid premiere. Meanwhile, another freshman, Showtime’s Homeland, continues its steady growth. The conspiracy thriller averaged 1.42 million viewers at 10 PM, up 7% from the previous Sunday, and 1.68 million for the night to post its fifth consecutive week of ratings increases. At Lifetime, Project Runway spinoff Project Accessory has averaged 1.1 million viewers in its first 3 weeks, tracking 214% higher than the mothership series did in its first season on Bravo.
Cable Ratings: 'Hell On Wheels' Slides In Week 2, 'Homeland' Continues To Grow
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate