EXCLUSIVE: iCarly star Miranda Cosgrove has signed with CAA. She was with WME. The 18-year-old is among the highest-paid young actresses. She recently signed another rich deal to continue on iCarly, Nickelodeon’s top-rated live-action series. Cosgrove started off on another Nick series, Drake & Josh, before headlining her own show. Since hitting stardom with iCarly, Cosgrove also has launched a music career, releasing her first album last year. She also voiced a character in the hit 2010 animated feature Despicable Me.
CAA Signs Miranda Cosgrove
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Netflix Scales Chinese Entry Wall By Striking Licensing Deal With iQiyi
- ‘Rainbow Rangers’: Nickelodeon Acquires CGI-Animated Preschool Series From Genius Brands Int’l
- Directors’ Fortnight Adds Title; Karlovy Vary Sets Tributes – Global Briefs
- Henrik Bastin Re-Ups As CEO At Fabrik Entertainment
- Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred “You Wouldn't Be In The White House"
- ‘Bates Motel’ Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?