EXCLUSIVE: iCarly star Miranda Cosgrove has signed with CAA. She was with WME. The 18-year-old is among the highest-paid young actresses. She recently signed another rich deal to continue on iCarly, Nickelodeon’s top-rated live-action series. Cosgrove started off on another Nick series, Drake & Josh, before headlining her own show. Since hitting stardom with iCarly, Cosgrove also has launched a music career, releasing her first album last year. She also voiced a character in the hit 2010 animated feature Despicable Me.
CAA Signs Miranda Cosgrove
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Tracy Morgan Talks Brooklyn Gentrification, Halloween Costume With Jimmy Kimmel
- TV Academy Board Votes To Initiate Disciplinary Proceedings On Harvey Weinstein; Hearing Set For November
- Dodgers Clinch World Series Berth; Can Yankees Complete Major TV Market Sweep?
- Fox Buys Native American Family Comedy From Lucas Brown Eyes & ‘It’s KatzSmith
- Sean Penn Calls Netflix’s ‘El Chapo’ Docu “Cheap” & “Reckless”; It’s Still…
- CBS Developing ‘Whistleblower’ Drama From Chris Silber & Jerry Bruckheimer TV