BBC America has greenlighted new adventure cooking competition series No Kitchen Required. The 10-episode original series, which will premiere in Spring 2012, sees three chefs — New York restaurateur Michael Psilakis, Chopped Grand Champion chef Madison Cowan and New Zealand chef Kayne Raymond — being dropped into a remote location where each must work with the locals to hunt, forage and collect ingredients to create a locally-inspired meal that will be judged by the community. The series will be hosted by British presenter Shini Somara (BBC’s One Show). No Kitchen Required will be produced by Notional, an IAC company, with Kevin Greene and Notional’s Chachi Senior and Dave Noll serving as executive producers. It joins BBC America’s slate of original programming, which includes the new comedy panel show Would You Rather…? with Graham Norton, a Wait Wait… Don’t Tell Me! special, a series of specials featuring Chris Hardwick as The Nerdist, plus Richard Hammond’s Crash Course and scripted drama Copper debuting in 2012.
BBC America Greenlights Cooking Competition Series
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Breaks More Records: $108M Second Weekend Is Second-Best Ever As Marvel Movie Heads For $400M
Berlin Film Festival Winners: 'Touch Me Not' Is Golden Bear; Wes Anderson Takes Best Director For 'Isle Of Dogs' - Full List
'Black Panther' Runs Past $300M Offshore, $700M WW; 'Red Sea' Rises In China - International Box Office
CNN's Brian Stelter Blasts Pirro-President Chat As "Fantasyland", Glenn Beck Calls Tapper's Town Hall "Grotesque"
Latest TV News
- CNN’s Brian Stelter Blasts Pirro-President Chat As “Fantasyland”, Glenn Beck Calls Tapper’s Town Hall “Grotesque”…
- Regan Arts Sells Story Of California’s Leading Abortionist For TV Development
- Olympics Ratings Slide To Icy 2018 Low, Slightly Up From Sochi 2014 On Last Night
- Top BBC Presenter Claims Class Pay Gap As Wide As Gender Pay Gap
- ‘The Simpsons’ Predicted USA’s Olympic Gold Medal Win In Curling Eight Years Ago
- Omarosa Talks About Writing A Tell-All on ‘Celebrity Big Brother’, Says She Has To “Tell Her Truth”