BAFTA Guru has kicked off with the aim of offering entertainment industry expertise via a library of interviews, lectures, master classes and debates culled from the UK academy’s access to “some of the best minds in film, TV and video games.” Its target is 18- to 30-year-olds looking for advice on how to get into the content game. Its first big initiative is a live stream Sunday of BAFTA’s David Lean lecture from its London headquarters. Documentary filmmaker Errol Morris is giving the talk, and viewers can tweet questions for a post-lecture Q&A. Here’s a clip of an interview with Quentin Tarantino, one of the first videos to go up today on the site:
BAFTA Guru Launches To Advise On Industry Careers
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Team
- Hot Trailer: Jason Reitman's 'Men, Women & Children'
- Annika Marks Joins ABC Family's 'The Fosters'; Rotimi Akinosho In Starz's 'Power'
- 'TMZ Hollywood Sports' To Anchor Reelz Primetime
- Relativity Sets Thrillers 'The Disappointments Room' & 'Kidnap' For Fall 2015
- Zach Gilford & Jonathan Cake Join USA Pilot 'Stanistan'
- Hot Trailer: Robert Downey Jr & Robert Duvall In 'The Judge'