BAFTA Guru has kicked off with the aim of offering entertainment industry expertise via a library of interviews, lectures, master classes and debates culled from the UK academy’s access to “some of the best minds in film, TV and video games.” Its target is 18- to 30-year-olds looking for advice on how to get into the content game. Its first big initiative is a live stream Sunday of BAFTA’s David Lean lecture from its London headquarters. Documentary filmmaker Errol Morris is giving the talk, and viewers can tweet questions for a post-lecture Q&A. Here’s a clip of an interview with Quentin Tarantino, one of the first videos to go up today on the site:
BAFTA Guru Launches To Advise On Industry Careers
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE