BAFTA Guru has kicked off with the aim of offering entertainment industry expertise via a library of interviews, lectures, master classes and debates culled from the UK academy’s access to “some of the best minds in film, TV and video games.” Its target is 18- to 30-year-olds looking for advice on how to get into the content game. Its first big initiative is a live stream Sunday of BAFTA’s David Lean lecture from its London headquarters. Documentary filmmaker Errol Morris is giving the talk, and viewers can tweet questions for a post-lecture Q&A. Here’s a clip of an interview with Quentin Tarantino, one of the first videos to go up today on the site:
BAFTA Guru Launches To Advise On Industry Careers
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Ving Rhames Boards 'Operator'; 'Threshold' Ramps Up; Five Join 'Clavius'
- Boston Teamsters' 'Top Chef' Threats Become Statewide Campaign Issue
- Olafur Darri Olafsson Joins AMC Comedy Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Shohreh Aghdashloo & Steven Strait In 'The Expanse'
- Sundance Institute Taps Pair To Lead Its New Frontier Program
- A24, DirecTV Acquire Liam Hemsworth Thriller 'Cut Bank'
- Jeffrey Katzenberg Accepts Deadline's ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: Video