Aviv Giladi is the current Chairman of R.G.E. Group Limited, a privately held media group based in Israel that specializes in a variety of content and production activities, principally for television. Icon today announced the appointment of Aviv Giladi as CEO of the Icon UK group of companies, comprising Icon Film Distribution (IFD), Icon Home Entertainment (IHE), Icon Entertainment International (IEI) and Majestic Films & Television. Commenting on his appointment, Aviv said “I am excited to be involved in taking Icon forward and creating new opportunities”.
Aviv Giladi Named CEO Of Icon UK Group
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest Film News
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- ‘Jurassic World’ Tracking Like ‘Man Of Steel’ – But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In…
- ‘Tomorrowland’ & ‘Poltergeist’ Rise In Matinees – Box Office Friday
- ‘Mr. Holmes’ Lawsuit: Arthur Conan Doyle Estate Sues Bill Condon & Distributors
- Michael Rooker Signs Up For ‘The Belko Experiment'; Bai Ling To Have ‘Maximum Impact’
- Swoosie Kurtz On ‘Mike & Molly,’ Mom And Her First Tony Award Nomination