Aviv Giladi is the current Chairman of R.G.E. Group Limited, a privately held media group based in Israel that specializes in a variety of content and production activities, principally for television. Icon today announced the appointment of Aviv Giladi as CEO of the Icon UK group of companies, comprising Icon Film Distribution (IFD), Icon Home Entertainment (IHE), Icon Entertainment International (IEI) and Majestic Films & Television. Commenting on his appointment, Aviv said “I am excited to be involved in taking Icon forward and creating new opportunities”.
Aviv Giladi Named CEO Of Icon UK Group
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV