Two months into it freshman run, Anderson Cooper’s daily syndicated talk show has been renewed for a second season. The show’s core station group, Fox TV Stations, has renewed the Telepictures-produced show on its stations in Los Angeles (KTTV-TV), Chicago (WFLD-TV) and Boston (WFXT-TV), and has picked up the series for its stations in New York (WNYW-TV), Minneapolis (KMSP-TV) and Tampa (WTVT-TV). This represents an upgrade for Anderson, which currently airs on Tribune’s WPIX in New York. LIN’s incumbent stations also have renewed the show, which also has been cleared in Las Vegas, San Diego, Phoenix and Jacksonville. “The show is off to a good start and has the opportunity to grow organically into something unique,” said Telepictures president Hilary Estey McLoughlin. While not a breakout hit, Anderson is doing decently in the ratings, averaging a 1.4. The series is distributed by Warner Bros Domestic TV Distribution.
'Anderson' Talker Renewed For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops 'Transformers' In China - International Box Office
BAFTA TV Craft Award Winners Include 'The Crown', 'The Night Manager', 'National Treasure' -- Full List
Martin Scorsese, Leonardo DiCaprio & Robert De Niro Eyeing 'Killers Of The Flower Moon' From Eric Roth Adaptation
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38.6M Second Weekend - Sunday AM Update
Latest TV News
- 'Feud: Bette and Joan' Finale: EP Tim Minear Avoided A "Petty Bitchfest"
- ‘Genius’ Stars Geoffrey Rush & Johnny Flynn On Their Shared Task Of Humanizing Albert Einstein…
- BAFTA TV Craft Award Winners Include ‘The Crown’, ‘The Night Manager’, ‘National Treasure’…
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Star Yvonne Strahovski: “Women's Rights Are Human Rights”…
- Erin Moran: “We Did Our Best”, Says Child Actor Advocate Paul Petersen
- Ex-Fox Anchor Alisyn Camerota Says Roger Ailes Sexually Harassed Her