Two months into it freshman run, Anderson Cooper’s daily syndicated talk show has been renewed for a second season. The show’s core station group, Fox TV Stations, has renewed the Telepictures-produced show on its stations in Los Angeles (KTTV-TV), Chicago (WFLD-TV) and Boston (WFXT-TV), and has picked up the series for its stations in New York (WNYW-TV), Minneapolis (KMSP-TV) and Tampa (WTVT-TV). This represents an upgrade for Anderson, which currently airs on Tribune’s WPIX in New York. LIN’s incumbent stations also have renewed the show, which also has been cleared in Las Vegas, San Diego, Phoenix and Jacksonville. “The show is off to a good start and has the opportunity to grow organically into something unique,” said Telepictures president Hilary Estey McLoughlin. While not a breakout hit, Anderson is doing decently in the ratings, averaging a 1.4. The series is distributed by Warner Bros Domestic TV Distribution.
'Anderson' Talker Renewed For Season 2
What's Hot on Deadline
Video - Melissa McCarthy Spoofs Hollywood's Audience Test Screenings & Cracks Up Leslie Jones: 'Saturday Night Live'
WGA Awards: 'Spotlight' & 'The Big Short' Take Marquee Film Honors; 'Mad Men', 'Veep' & 'Mr. Robot' Top TV - Full List
Latest TV News
- Battling Republicans On CBS Fuel Highest-Rated Debate Of 2016
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip With Host Melissa McCarthy
- Video – Kanye West & Kyle Mooney’s Rap Duel: ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Video – Melissa McCarthy Spoofs Hollywood’s Audience Test Screenings & Cracks Up Leslie Jones: ‘Saturday Night Live…
- Video – Melissa McCarthy Palms Fellow Cat Lady Kate McKinnon: ‘Saturday Night Live’
- ‘Purity’ Drama Starring Daniel Craig From Scott Rudin Eyes Series Order