EXCLUSIVE: Veteran Gersh TV lit agents Amy L. Retzinger and Rob Golenberg have left the agency. Both had been there for more than a decade. The move is a fallout from Gersh’s recent hire of CAA TV lit agent Roy Ashton as Partner and Head of the Television Literary Department and part of a restructuring at the department under Ashton. Neither Retzinger nor Golenberg have lined up their next gigs yet. There has been speculation that Retzinger might be headed to upstart Verve, while Golenberg is in the process of starting a representation/production business, which he will likely announce after the first of the year.
Amy Retzinger & Rob Golenberg Exit Gersh
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'