EXCLUSIVE: Veteran Gersh TV lit agents Amy L. Retzinger and Rob Golenberg have left the agency. Both had been there for more than a decade. The move is a fallout from Gersh’s recent hire of CAA TV lit agent Roy Ashton as Partner and Head of the Television Literary Department and part of a restructuring at the department under Ashton. Neither Retzinger nor Golenberg have lined up their next gigs yet. There has been speculation that Retzinger might be headed to upstart Verve, while Golenberg is in the process of starting a representation/production business, which he will likely announce after the first of the year.
Amy Retzinger & Rob Golenberg Exit Gersh
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- ABC Signs Talent Deal With NBA Pilot Star Blondy Baruti
- Kate Shepherd Named EVP Content At Contend
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs
- Former MTV Exec Joins CMT As SVP Communications
- ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Season 2 Review: Series About Dawn Of Digital Era Returns With Way More RAM
- ‘19 Kids And Counting’ Spinoff May Be Spawned As TLC Wades Through Duggar Mess