With One Life To Live slated to air its final episode on January 13, ABC has set a January 16 launch date for the soap’s replacement, one-hour daily lifestyle talk show The Revolution. The show has tweaked its concept since first being announced in April. It will still chronicle one woman’s personal journey over the course of five months, but its focus will now be on a team of experts including Ty Pennington, Tim Gunn, Harley Pasternak, Dr. Jennifer Ashton and Dr. Tiffanie Davis Henry giving viewers tips and tools to transform their lives. The final episode of OLTL was taped on November 18, a few days before Prospect Park announced it won’t proceed with its plans to continue the soap online, so it’s unclear whether the network would make changes to the series’ final episode.
ABC Sets Premiere Date For 'Revolution'
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest TV News
- Eliza Dushku Joins CBS’ ‘Bull’ As Savvy Lawyer This Season & Maybe Next
- ‘Ink Master’ Renewed For Season 10 At Spike
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’, ‘Genius’ & ‘Vietnam War’ Among Tribeca TV Fest Slate
- ‘The Knick’ Canceled After 2 Seasons As Cinemax Focuses On Action Dramas
- ‘Westworld’: Talulah Riley Promoted To Series Regular For Season 2 On HBO
- ‘Happy!’ Bobby Moynihan To Voice Title Character In Syfy Pilot