With One Life To Live slated to air its final episode on January 13, ABC has set a January 16 launch date for the soap’s replacement, one-hour daily lifestyle talk show The Revolution. The show has tweaked its concept since first being announced in April. It will still chronicle one woman’s personal journey over the course of five months, but its focus will now be on a team of experts including Ty Pennington, Tim Gunn, Harley Pasternak, Dr. Jennifer Ashton and Dr. Tiffanie Davis Henry giving viewers tips and tools to transform their lives. The final episode of OLTL was taped on November 18, a few days before Prospect Park announced it won’t proceed with its plans to continue the soap online, so it’s unclear whether the network would make changes to the series’ final episode.
ABC Sets Premiere Date For 'Revolution'
Trending Now on Deadline
Marvel's 'Jessica Jones': Krysten Ritter, Alexandra Daddario, Teresa Palmer, Marin Ireland, Jessica De Gouw Testing For Lead
More From Andreeva
- Fox Slots 'Glee' Final Season On Friday, Schedules 'Last Man', 'Weird Loners', 'Backstrom' & FailArmy Reality Show
- Iliza Shlesinger To Topline ABC Comedy Produced By Mark Gordon, Cindy Chupack
- 'Sullivan & Son' Cancelled By TBS After Three Seasons
- 'Grandma Dearest' Comedy Spec Lands At ABC, Wrapping Strong Spec Script Season
- 'Global Frequency' Drama Produced By Jerry Bruckheimer Set At Fox With Big Commitment
- Discovery EVP Dolores Gavin & COO Edward Sabin Exit, EVP Denise Contis Expands Role In Restructuring