With One Life To Live slated to air its final episode on January 13, ABC has set a January 16 launch date for the soap’s replacement, one-hour daily lifestyle talk show The Revolution. The show has tweaked its concept since first being announced in April. It will still chronicle one woman’s personal journey over the course of five months, but its focus will now be on a team of experts including Ty Pennington, Tim Gunn, Harley Pasternak, Dr. Jennifer Ashton and Dr. Tiffanie Davis Henry giving viewers tips and tools to transform their lives. The final episode of OLTL was taped on November 18, a few days before Prospect Park announced it won’t proceed with its plans to continue the soap online, so it’s unclear whether the network would make changes to the series’ final episode.
ABC Sets Premiere Date For 'Revolution'
What's Hot on Deadline
Universal Lands Hot Novel 'The Girl Before'; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
Pete Hammond's Notes On The Season: Eddie Redmayne Dines Out, Sly Stallone Trusts In Youth, And Leonardo Di Caprio Deserves The Medal Of Honor
Latest TV News
- Marvel’s ‘Agent Carter’ Season 2 Teaser: Hayley Atwell Kicks Butt In Hollywood
- Thanksgiving NFL Matchup Draws 27.8M Viewers, 2nd-Most Ever For NBC Primetime Regular-Season Game – Update
- French Media Dedicates Coverage To Emotional Memorial Service For Victims Of Paris Attacks
- ‘Luther’ Trailer: Idris Elba Returns To Track A New Serial Killer
- ‘Empire’ Ratings Unsurprisingly Down On Thanksgiving Eve, ‘Code Black’ Rises
- NBC’s Thanksgiving Parade Coverage Launches With Gloria Estefan Musical ‘On Your Feet!’