With One Life To Live slated to air its final episode on January 13, ABC has set a January 16 launch date for the soap’s replacement, one-hour daily lifestyle talk show The Revolution. The show has tweaked its concept since first being announced in April. It will still chronicle one woman’s personal journey over the course of five months, but its focus will now be on a team of experts including Ty Pennington, Tim Gunn, Harley Pasternak, Dr. Jennifer Ashton and Dr. Tiffanie Davis Henry giving viewers tips and tools to transform their lives. The final episode of OLTL was taped on November 18, a few days before Prospect Park announced it won’t proceed with its plans to continue the soap online, so it’s unclear whether the network would make changes to the series’ final episode.
ABC Sets Premiere Date For 'Revolution'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Running Out Of Gas With $15.6M Opening Day; CinemaScore Dips To B+ - Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Little Women’: Angela Lansbury In Talks For Miniseries Adaptation At BBC & PBS
- How ‘The Immortal Life’ Director George C. Wolfe Honored The Life And Legacy Of Henrietta Lacks
- ‘My Dinner With Hervé’: First-Look Photo Of Peter Dinklage As Hervé Villechaize In HBO Movie
- Limited Series In Works Based On New Evidence Of Clutter Family Murders, Basis For Capote Bestseller ‘In Cold Blood…
- ‘Casual’ Creator Zander Lehmann On Season 3 Character Developments In Series Run By Three Showrunners
- George R.R. Martin’s ‘Nightflyers’ Gets Syfy Pilot Order, Hypnotic & UCP Produce