With One Life To Live slated to air its final episode on January 13, ABC has set a January 16 launch date for the soap’s replacement, one-hour daily lifestyle talk show The Revolution. The show has tweaked its concept since first being announced in April. It will still chronicle one woman’s personal journey over the course of five months, but its focus will now be on a team of experts including Ty Pennington, Tim Gunn, Harley Pasternak, Dr. Jennifer Ashton and Dr. Tiffanie Davis Henry giving viewers tips and tools to transform their lives. The final episode of OLTL was taped on November 18, a few days before Prospect Park announced it won’t proceed with its plans to continue the soap online, so it’s unclear whether the network would make changes to the series’ final episode.
ABC Sets Premiere Date For 'Revolution'
What's Hot on Deadline
Larry Wilmore Savages Media, Ignites Controversy During White House Correspondents' Dinner Skewering
Latest TV News
- Larry Wilmore Defends Use Of “Colloquialism” At Correspondents’ Dinner
- British Columbia Lowers Film & TV Tax Credit
- Tracy Scott Dies: Veteran Script Supervisor On Four Best Picture Oscar Nominees Was 46
- Syfy SVPs Paul Shapiro & Erik Storey Exit Amid Restructuring
- Ashley Sawyer Dies: MTV ‘Catfish’ Subject Was 23
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ Video: Viewers Can Take The Lead In Virtual Reality