With One Life To Live slated to air its final episode on January 13, ABC has set a January 16 launch date for the soap’s replacement, one-hour daily lifestyle talk show The Revolution. The show has tweaked its concept since first being announced in April. It will still chronicle one woman’s personal journey over the course of five months, but its focus will now be on a team of experts including Ty Pennington, Tim Gunn, Harley Pasternak, Dr. Jennifer Ashton and Dr. Tiffanie Davis Henry giving viewers tips and tools to transform their lives. The final episode of OLTL was taped on November 18, a few days before Prospect Park announced it won’t proceed with its plans to continue the soap online, so it’s unclear whether the network would make changes to the series’ final episode.
ABC Sets Premiere Date For 'Revolution'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $59M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
BAFTA Awards: 'Three Billboards' Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods - The Complete Winners List
Latest TV News
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Exec Producer Frank Doelger Launches Drama Firm
- Donald Trump Taunts Oprah At End Of Manic Weekend Of Tweets And TV News Watching
- John Oliver Joins Parkland Students “Calling Bullsh*t” On “Too Soon To Talk About” Gun Laws Blather
- ‘Celebrity Big Brother’: Omarosa Talks Campaigning For Hillary Clinton, Says She Would Have Been “Exceptional”…
- Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
- Olympics Ratings Fall To 2018 Low On 2nd Saturday; Steady With Sochi 2014