With One Life To Live slated to air its final episode on January 13, ABC has set a January 16 launch date for the soap’s replacement, one-hour daily lifestyle talk show The Revolution. The show has tweaked its concept since first being announced in April. It will still chronicle one woman’s personal journey over the course of five months, but its focus will now be on a team of experts including Ty Pennington, Tim Gunn, Harley Pasternak, Dr. Jennifer Ashton and Dr. Tiffanie Davis Henry giving viewers tips and tools to transform their lives. The final episode of OLTL was taped on November 18, a few days before Prospect Park announced it won’t proceed with its plans to continue the soap online, so it’s unclear whether the network would make changes to the series’ final episode.
ABC Sets Premiere Date For 'Revolution'
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
Will Big Chain Exhibitors Bypass MoviePass & Create Their Own Monthly Movie Ticket Clubs? - CinemaCon
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
Latest TV News
- NBA Star Stephen Curry Inks Film & TV Deal With Sony
- White House Mum On Possible Michael Cohen Pardon, EPA Chief Scott Pruitt Fate
- Bill Cosby Retrial: Closing Arguments Set For Tuesday As Defense Rests
- ‘Lethal Weapon’s Fox Renewal On the Line Over Co-Lead Clayne Crawford’s Behavior
- Zosia Mamet & Evan Jonigkeit Reimagine Myriad Tales Of Old With ‘Fabled’ — Tribeca Studio
- YouTube Orders ‘Wayne’ Action Comedy Series Produced By ‘Deadpool’ Writers