ABC will launch a new game show with altruistic elements, You Deserve It, on November 21 from 9-10 PM behind the performance season finale of Dancing With The Stars. Envisioned as a component of ABC’s holiday lineup, the six-episode series hosted by The Bachelor’s Chris Harrison and co-hosted by Brooke Burns features contestants who aren’t out to win money for themselves but are playing for someone else — someone they feel deserves it. The beneficiary, who is in another location under constant hidden-camera surveillance throughout the show, gets the surprise of a lifetime when family, friends, Burns and a camera crew burst in with life-changing news. You Deserve It, created by Deal Or No Deal creator Dick de Rijk and produced by Chris Coelen’s Kinetic Content, will continue in the Monday 9 PM slot, with holiday specials taking over the 8 PM hour. Also today, Lifetime announced that it will premiere the 25th season of America’s Most Wanted on Friday, December 2 at 9 PM.
ABC Schedules New Game Show 'You Deserve It' During The Holiday Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Hallmark Channel Upfront Presentation Canceled Due To Storm; Net Makes Announcements, Including ‘When Calls the Heart’ Renewal, At Central Park Event
Ryan Murphy On '9-1-1's Ratings Success, Season 2 Details, Connie Britton's Future On the Show & Potential Spinoff Series
'The Assassination Of Gianni Versace' Season Finale: What Does Designer's Murder Mean 20 Years Later?
Latest TV News
- ‘The Crown’: The Story Behind The Salary Soundbite That Went Viral
- Lilla Crawford Books Lead In ABC’s Bobby Bowman Comedy Pilot; Will Kindrachuk Cast
- ‘King Lear’: First-Look At Anthony Hopkins & Emma Thompson’s Adaptation For BBC & Amazon
- Donald Trump Vows To Beat Up Joe Biden: Overcompensating Old Men 2018
- Byron Allen’s Entertainment Studios Acquires The Weather Channel TV Network For $300 Million
- Frank Avruch Dies: TV Personality Known For Playing Bozo The Clown Was 89