ABC will launch a new game show with altruistic elements, You Deserve It, on November 21 from 9-10 PM behind the performance season finale of Dancing With The Stars. Envisioned as a component of ABC’s holiday lineup, the six-episode series hosted by The Bachelor’s Chris Harrison and co-hosted by Brooke Burns features contestants who aren’t out to win money for themselves but are playing for someone else — someone they feel deserves it. The beneficiary, who is in another location under constant hidden-camera surveillance throughout the show, gets the surprise of a lifetime when family, friends, Burns and a camera crew burst in with life-changing news. You Deserve It, created by Deal Or No Deal creator Dick de Rijk and produced by Chris Coelen’s Kinetic Content, will continue in the Monday 9 PM slot, with holiday specials taking over the 8 PM hour. Also today, Lifetime announced that it will premiere the 25th season of America’s Most Wanted on Friday, December 2 at 9 PM.
ABC Schedules New Game Show 'You Deserve It' During The Holiday Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $26.7M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $45.8M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
Latest TV News
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel