ABC will launch a new game show with altruistic elements, You Deserve It, on November 21 from 9-10 PM behind the performance season finale of Dancing With The Stars. Envisioned as a component of ABC’s holiday lineup, the six-episode series hosted by The Bachelor’s Chris Harrison and co-hosted by Brooke Burns features contestants who aren’t out to win money for themselves but are playing for someone else — someone they feel deserves it. The beneficiary, who is in another location under constant hidden-camera surveillance throughout the show, gets the surprise of a lifetime when family, friends, Burns and a camera crew burst in with life-changing news. You Deserve It, created by Deal Or No Deal creator Dick de Rijk and produced by Chris Coelen’s Kinetic Content, will continue in the Monday 9 PM slot, with holiday specials taking over the 8 PM hour. Also today, Lifetime announced that it will premiere the 25th season of America’s Most Wanted on Friday, December 2 at 9 PM.
ABC Schedules New Game Show 'You Deserve It' During The Holiday Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Earth Will Feel The Power Of The Force Again: Disney's 'Rogue One' On Course For $280M-$350M Global Opening - Preview
'Moana' Pushes 'Office Christmas Party' Off Her Turf; 'La La Land' Hits High Notes - Early AM B.O. Update
'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2' Shoots Web Around Independence Day 2019; 'Bad Boys 4' Moves To Memorial Day
Donald Trump On Role In 'Celebrity Apprentice': "Zero Time" But "Big Stake"; Slams CNN As "Fake News"
Latest TV News
- ‘Blue Bloods’ Ratings Top Night, ’20/20′ Falls, ‘Exorcist’ & ‘Crazy Ex’ Even
- Arrested ‘Silicon Valley’ Star T.J. Miller Keeps Critics’ Choice Hosting Gig
- Donald Trump On Role In ‘Celebrity Apprentice’: “Zero Time” But “Big Stake”; Slams CNN As “Fake News”…
- Jimmy Kimmel Skewers President Elect’s Domestic Policy With ‘Trump On A Stump’
- ‘Shameless’ Emmy Rossum’s Salary Demands Vs. Television’s Parity Rule
- Anna Kendrick, Laura Dern & Don Cheadle To Announce 2017 Golden Globes Nominees