ABC will launch a new game show with altruistic elements, You Deserve It, on November 21 from 9-10 PM behind the performance season finale of Dancing With The Stars. Envisioned as a component of ABC’s holiday lineup, the six-episode series hosted by The Bachelor’s Chris Harrison and co-hosted by Brooke Burns features contestants who aren’t out to win money for themselves but are playing for someone else — someone they feel deserves it. The beneficiary, who is in another location under constant hidden-camera surveillance throughout the show, gets the surprise of a lifetime when family, friends, Burns and a camera crew burst in with life-changing news. You Deserve It, created by Deal Or No Deal creator Dick de Rijk and produced by Chris Coelen’s Kinetic Content, will continue in the Monday 9 PM slot, with holiday specials taking over the 8 PM hour. Also today, Lifetime announced that it will premiere the 25th season of America’s Most Wanted on Friday, December 2 at 9 PM.
ABC Schedules New Game Show 'You Deserve It' During The Holiday Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate