Michael Eisner is back in the mouse house, this time as a TV producer. ABC has bought a period single-camera comedy project that Eisner is executive producing. Set in the 1980s, the untitled comedy, written by Jeff Greenstein, chronicles the early days of celebrity chefs Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger’s unique business partnership and friendship. Former Will & Grace executive producer Greenstein, repped by ICM, is executive producing with Eisner, Noel Bright and Steve Cohen, while Milliken and Feniger serve as producers. Chefs and business partners for over 25 years, Milliken and Feniger own the chain of Border Grill restaurants and its gourmet taco truck offshoot. They star in Food Network’s Too Hot Tamales and have appeared on Bravo’s Top Chef Masters.
ABC Buys Comedy Based On Chefs Mary Sue Milliken & Susan Feniger With Michael Eisner Producing
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
ABC Answers Michael Jackson Estate's Claim That Network Didn't Secure Rights For Special On Late Singer - Update
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
Latest TV News
- ‘The Chew’ Hosts React To Cancellation Of Daytime Talk Show
- Jimmy Kimmel On Donald Trump’s Spygate: Who You Gonna Trust, FBI Or Pumpkin McPornHumper?
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump Openly Interfering In Criminal Investigation With “Spygate” Conspiracy Theory
- Stephen Colbert Takes Viewers Down Donald Trump’s FBI Conspiracy Theory Rabbit Hole
- ‘Empire’s New Showrunner On Tonight’s Finale [Spoiler] Death & Season 5 “Reset”
- ‘9-1-1’: Ryan Guzman Joins Fox Drama As Firefighter