Michael Eisner is back in the mouse house, this time as a TV producer. ABC has bought a period single-camera comedy project that Eisner is executive producing. Set in the 1980s, the untitled comedy, written by Jeff Greenstein, chronicles the early days of celebrity chefs Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger’s unique business partnership and friendship. Former Will & Grace executive producer Greenstein, repped by ICM, is executive producing with Eisner, Noel Bright and Steve Cohen, while Milliken and Feniger serve as producers. Chefs and business partners for over 25 years, Milliken and Feniger own the chain of Border Grill restaurants and its gourmet taco truck offshoot. They star in Food Network’s Too Hot Tamales and have appeared on Bravo’s Top Chef Masters.
ABC Buys Comedy Based On Chefs Mary Sue Milliken & Susan Feniger With Michael Eisner Producing
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
'Jason Bourne' On Way To $55M To $60M; 'Bad Moms' Reaching For $30M; 'Nerve' Could Find $15M - Friday Matinees
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This; America's On A Roll!"
Latest TV News
- John Cena’s ‘American Grit’ Renewed For Second Season By Fox
- Vice President Joe Biden To Guest Star On ‘Law & Order: SVU’
- ‘Mercy Street’: First Look At Season 2 Of PBS’ Civil War Drama
- Donald Trump & RNC Top Hillary Clinton & Final Night Of DNC In Viewers
- Seth Meyers To Donald Trump: “You’re Broke!”
- ‘Scream Queens’ Season 2 Promo: Will These Med Students Bother To Learn About Anesthesia?