Michael Eisner is back in the mouse house, this time as a TV producer. ABC has bought a period single-camera comedy project that Eisner is executive producing. Set in the 1980s, the untitled comedy, written by Jeff Greenstein, chronicles the early days of celebrity chefs Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger’s unique business partnership and friendship. Former Will & Grace executive producer Greenstein, repped by ICM, is executive producing with Eisner, Noel Bright and Steve Cohen, while Milliken and Feniger serve as producers. Chefs and business partners for over 25 years, Milliken and Feniger own the chain of Border Grill restaurants and its gourmet taco truck offshoot. They star in Food Network’s Too Hot Tamales and have appeared on Bravo’s Top Chef Masters.
ABC Buys Comedy Based On Chefs Mary Sue Milliken & Susan Feniger With Michael Eisner Producing
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Eva Longoria Teams With David Schulner & Nisha Ganatra For ‘Lucky Boy’ Immigrant Drama Series Based On Book