Michael Eisner is back in the mouse house, this time as a TV producer. ABC has bought a period single-camera comedy project that Eisner is executive producing. Set in the 1980s, the untitled comedy, written by Jeff Greenstein, chronicles the early days of celebrity chefs Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger’s unique business partnership and friendship. Former Will & Grace executive producer Greenstein, repped by ICM, is executive producing with Eisner, Noel Bright and Steve Cohen, while Milliken and Feniger serve as producers. Chefs and business partners for over 25 years, Milliken and Feniger own the chain of Border Grill restaurants and its gourmet taco truck offshoot. They star in Food Network’s Too Hot Tamales and have appeared on Bravo’s Top Chef Masters.
ABC Buys Comedy Based On Chefs Mary Sue Milliken & Susan Feniger With Michael Eisner Producing
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel: Donald Trump Would Sign Copies Of Koran At Barnes & Noble In Fallujah To Kill Bill Named For Obama
Latest TV News
- Bill Clinton & James Patterson’s Novel 'The President Is Missing' Lands At Showtime For TV Series Adaptation
- ‘Carnival Row’: David Gyasi, Karla Crome, Indira Varma & Tamzin Merchant Join Amazon’s Fantasy…
- Rob Reiner Confuses Tucker Carlson Over Russia Investigation; Fox Host Slams Hollywood’s Embrace Of China
- Donald Trump Blasts Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg For Fueling "The Russia Hoax"
- ‘The Good Doctor’: Tamlyn Tomita Upped To Series Regular On ABC Drama
- ‘Humans’: Mark Bonnar Joins Season 3 Cast Of Sci-Fi Drama Series