Michael Eisner is back in the mouse house, this time as a TV producer. ABC has bought a period single-camera comedy project that Eisner is executive producing. Set in the 1980s, the untitled comedy, written by Jeff Greenstein, chronicles the early days of celebrity chefs Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger’s unique business partnership and friendship. Former Will & Grace executive producer Greenstein, repped by ICM, is executive producing with Eisner, Noel Bright and Steve Cohen, while Milliken and Feniger serve as producers. Chefs and business partners for over 25 years, Milliken and Feniger own the chain of Border Grill restaurants and its gourmet taco truck offshoot. They star in Food Network’s Too Hot Tamales and have appeared on Bravo’s Top Chef Masters.
ABC Buys Comedy Based On Chefs Mary Sue Milliken & Susan Feniger With Michael Eisner Producing
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Jackson Confirms Ashley Judd & Mira Sorvino Claims Harvey Weinstein Blacklisted Them From 'LOTR'
Latest TV News
- Rob Lowe Stars In ‘The Bad Seed’ Remake With A Gender Switch Eyed By Lifetime
- Carter Page: Al Franken Gropes Preferable To “Groundless Witch Hunt”
- ‘Little Women’ Trailer: First Look At Masterpiece & BBC One Adaptation
- ‘Gunpowder’ Review: Kit Harington Miniseries Solid Shot For ‘Game Of Thrones’ Star’s Future
- ‘Unsolved’: Trailer & Premiere Date For USA’s Tupac Shakur-Biggie Smalls Series
- ‘Spaced Out’ Comedy Redeveloped As Multi-Cam At CBS With Bill Lawrence