Call over to WME and you’ll find that the female agents and some assorted staffers “are having a day”, as it was explained to me. Usually these Hollywood agencies go on retreat en masse or by department. Instead, WME is doing it by sex for the first time. The women are listening to a keynote address by Sheryl Sandberg, the Facebook COO who oversees the company’s business operations including sales, marketing, business development, human resources, public policy, and communications. She was also instrumental in launching Google.org, Google’s philanthropic arm, and served as Chief of Staff for the U.S. Treasury Department under President Clinton. She sits on the board of The Walt Disney Co.
WME Women Retreating Today…
What's Hot on Deadline
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
'Westworld' Team On The Series' Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution - PaleyFest
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Nears $700M WW; ‘Kong’ Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore – International…
- Family-Branded Films On Fire: ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Headed To $90M+; ‘Power Rangers’ Mighty…
- Jazz Doc 'I Called Him Morgan' Hits Solid Note; 'Wilson' Walks Slow – Specialty B.O.
- ‘Sing’ Gives Voice To $600M At Worldwide Box Office
- Dan Aykroyd, Griffin Dunne Remember Carrie & Debbie, “Beloved Showboats”
- Watch Public Memorial For Debbie Reynolds & Carrie Fisher Livestreamed Here – Update