Call over to WME and you’ll find that the female agents and some assorted staffers “are having a day”, as it was explained to me. Usually these Hollywood agencies go on retreat en masse or by department. Instead, WME is doing it by sex for the first time. The women are listening to a keynote address by Sheryl Sandberg, the Facebook COO who oversees the company’s business operations including sales, marketing, business development, human resources, public policy, and communications. She was also instrumental in launching Google.org, Google’s philanthropic arm, and served as Chief of Staff for the U.S. Treasury Department under President Clinton. She sits on the board of The Walt Disney Co.
WME Women Retreating Today…
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
'Timeless' EP Eric Kripke On The Moment He Realized He Was Telling A James Bond Story — AwardsLine Screening Series
Latest Film News
- Sony’s Pictures Division Reports Loss Of $719M; Company’s Overall Net Profit Takes 50% Hit
- ‘Firestarter’: Stephen King Classic Reignites With Universal, Blumhouse & Akiva Goldsman Directing
- Tribeca Film Festival Winners: ‘Keep The Change’, ‘Bobbi Jene’ Tops
- Broad Green Pictures Hires Four Execs In Marketing & Legal Departments
- ‘Little Prince’s Mark Osborne & Scribe Adam Kline Link With Fox Animation For Two New Projects
- ‘3 Generations’: Weinstein Co. & MPAA Agree On PG-13 Rating, With GLAAD’s Backing & Some Cuts