The Hollywood Radio & Television Society’s board of directors has elected WME partner Sean Perry as the new president of HRTS for the 2011-13 term. He will succeed Lionsgate TV president Kevin Beggs, who headed the organization for the past three years. Perry, who is co-head of WME’s non-scripted television department, has been on the HRTS Board of Directors since 2008, and co-chaired the Unscripted Hitmakers Newsmaker Luncheon in April 2011. Additionally, Ian Moffit, head of Digital Video at BermanBraun, is the new VP; Martha Henderson, EVP Entertainment for City National Bank, has been re-elected Treasurer; and Kelly Goode, producer for GSN, is the new Secretary. HRTS Executive Director Dave Ferrara has also been re-upped to a new three-year deal. Reminder: HRTS’ annual Networks Chiefs luncheon is tomorrow. Prepare for long valet lines at the Beverly Hilton.
WME Partner Sean Perry Elected HRTS President
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'Guardians' Tops 2014; 'As Above/So Below' Nabs No. 3; 'Cantinflas' Es Excelente!
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'