The Hollywood Radio & Television Society’s board of directors has elected WME partner Sean Perry as the new president of HRTS for the 2011-13 term. He will succeed Lionsgate TV president Kevin Beggs, who headed the organization for the past three years. Perry, who is co-head of WME’s non-scripted television department, has been on the HRTS Board of Directors since 2008, and co-chaired the Unscripted Hitmakers Newsmaker Luncheon in April 2011. Additionally, Ian Moffit, head of Digital Video at BermanBraun, is the new VP; Martha Henderson, EVP Entertainment for City National Bank, has been re-elected Treasurer; and Kelly Goode, producer for GSN, is the new Secretary. HRTS Executive Director Dave Ferrara has also been re-upped to a new three-year deal. Reminder: HRTS’ annual Networks Chiefs luncheon is tomorrow. Prepare for long valet lines at the Beverly Hilton.
WME Partner Sean Perry Elected HRTS President
What's Hot on Deadline
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
Exiting Fox News Analyst Blasts Network As "Propaganda Machine" For "Ethically Ruinous Administration"
Latest TV News
- Cécile Frot-Coutaz Exiting As CEO Of FremantleMedia
- ‘Supernatural’ EPs & Cast On Potential Season 14 Pick Up & What To Expect In The Remaining Episodes
- Jimmy Kimmel Lacerates Donald Trump For Congratulating Vladimir Putin On Fixed Election Win
- As The Weinstein World Turns, Industry Asks: Who Is Lantern Asset Management?
- Olivia De Havilland’s Lawyers Make Her Case In ‘Feud’ Appeals Hearing
- Bankruptcy Court Approves Weinstein Co.’s Plans To Keep Lights On, Employees Paid