The Hollywood Radio & Television Society’s board of directors has elected WME partner Sean Perry as the new president of HRTS for the 2011-13 term. He will succeed Lionsgate TV president Kevin Beggs, who headed the organization for the past three years. Perry, who is co-head of WME’s non-scripted television department, has been on the HRTS Board of Directors since 2008, and co-chaired the Unscripted Hitmakers Newsmaker Luncheon in April 2011. Additionally, Ian Moffit, head of Digital Video at BermanBraun, is the new VP; Martha Henderson, EVP Entertainment for City National Bank, has been re-elected Treasurer; and Kelly Goode, producer for GSN, is the new Secretary. HRTS Executive Director Dave Ferrara has also been re-upped to a new three-year deal. Reminder: HRTS’ annual Networks Chiefs luncheon is tomorrow. Prepare for long valet lines at the Beverly Hilton.
WME Partner Sean Perry Elected HRTS President
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jack Reacher 2' Arm-Wrestling 'Madea' For No. 1; Audiences Aren't 'Keeping Up With The Joneses' - Midday Update
Leonardo DiCaprio To Play Music Pioneer Sam Phillips; Launched Elvis, Howlin' Wolf, Johnny Cash & Jerry Lee Lewis
Cyber Attack Was 'Malicious,' Homeland Security Monitoring As Twitter, Netflix Come Back Online - Updated
Latest TV News
- Netflix Emma Stone-Jonah Hill Series ‘Maniac’ From Cary Fukunaga Finds Writer
- ‘Bonus Family’ Comedy Based On Swedish Format Set At NBC From Mandeville TV
- ABC Buys Female Ensemble Comedy From ‘Faking It’ Creators
- Ellen Wong Joins Netflix’s ‘G.L.O.W.; ‘She’s Gotta Have It’ Adds Sydney Morton
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- ABC Buys Couples Comedy From Amy Harris, Ben Silverman & Jordan Schur