EXCLUSIVE: Victor Nelli has joined new ABC dramedy Good Christian Belles as executive producer/director, starting with Episode 6. He directed the reshoots on the pilot, which was helmed by Alan Poul, as well as the key second episode of the series starring Leslie Bibb and Kristin Chenoweth. On the ABC Studios-produced soap, based on Kim Gatlin’s book, Good Christian Bitches, Nelli will serve as an executive producer alongside Robert Harling, who penned the pilot, Darren Star, Aaron Kaplan and showrunners Gretchen Berg and Aaron Harberts. Additionally, ABC Studios has signed a pilot directing deal with Nelli who is slated to helm a pilot for the studio this or next development season that could be half-hour or one-hour as Nelli has experience in both genres. WME-repped Nelli previously served as a producer/director on ABC/ABC Studio’s dramedy Ugly Betty, rising to executive producer and directing the series finale. On the half-hour side, he directed 6 episodes of ABC Studios’ comedy Scrubs and most recently helmed 3 episodes from the first season of FX’s quirky new comedy series Wilfred.
Victor Nelli Joins 'GCB' As EP/Director, Signs Pilot Directing Deal With ABC Studios
What's Hot on Deadline
Global Scam Ravaging Hollywood: Silver-Tongued Imposter Poses As Top Female Producers To Catfish Victims
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest TV News
- Grieving Florida Students, Parents Savage Senator Marco Rubio At CNN Town Hall On Gun Violence
- ‘The Domestics’ Special Effects Coordinator Says He Shares Blame in “Wigging” Incident
- ‘The Village’: Grace Van Dien To Star In NBC Drama Pilot
- ‘High Maintenance’ & ‘Crashing’ Renewed For Season 3 By HBO
- ‘Seven Seconds’ Review: ‘Killing’ Creator’s New Drama Needs Less Time, Not More
- Fox News Channel’s Mark Levin Sunday Show Gets Premiere Date