EXCLUSIVE: So here it is on the occasion of United Talent Agency’s 20th year in existence — in black and white, the result of 2 years of re-branding, unveiled at the start of the tenpercentery’s Ojai retreat. I like its freshness. What do you think? (The old one really sucked.) The new visual identity was created as part of an overall branding exercise conducted by strategic branding firm Siegel+Gale. “We were after an identity that more truthfully captured the essence of UTA today and better reflected the value we place on our clients’ creativity and our own expanding global footprint,” Jeremy Zimmer, UTA managing director, said in his statement to the agents. “We believe our new identity reflects how we’re different and how we seize opportunities for clients in a radically shifting marketplace. We love our new look, and we know it will carry us far into the future.” I remember when this tenpercentery was birthed in the Neiman Marcus men’s department, a union of Bauer Benedek and Leading Artists. Ah, how quickly they grow up in Hollywood.
UTA Unveils New Logo At Agency Retreat
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest Film News
- ‘Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri’ Redband Trailer: Grieving Mom Frances McDormand Vs. Local Cop…
- Andrew Dice Clay In Negotiations To Join ‘A Star Is Born’ In Key Role
- Tika Sumpter Joins Casey Affleck In ‘The Old Man And The Gun’
- ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Brings Global Box Office To $462M Through Wednesday
- Bruna Papandrea’s Made Up Stories Lands First Book: ‘The House On Langley Lake’
- Maika Monroe & Jeremy Allen White To Star In ‘Shotgun’ Helmed By Hannah Marks & Joey Power