EXCLUSIVE: So here it is on the occasion of United Talent Agency’s 20th year in existence — in black and white, the result of 2 years of re-branding, unveiled at the start of the tenpercentery’s Ojai retreat. I like its freshness. What do you think? (The old one really sucked.) The new visual identity was created as part of an overall branding exercise conducted by strategic branding firm Siegel+Gale. “We were after an identity that more truthfully captured the essence of UTA today and better reflected the value we place on our clients’ creativity and our own expanding global footprint,” Jeremy Zimmer, UTA managing director, said in his statement to the agents. “We believe our new identity reflects how we’re different and how we seize opportunities for clients in a radically shifting marketplace. We love our new look, and we know it will carry us far into the future.” I remember when this tenpercentery was birthed in the Neiman Marcus men’s department, a union of Bauer Benedek and Leading Artists. Ah, how quickly they grow up in Hollywood.
UTA Unveils New Logo At Agency Retreat
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir 'Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?' For TV
Latest Film News
- Tribeca Film Festival Winners: ‘Keep The Change’, ‘Bobbi Jene’ Tops
- Broad Green Pictures Hires Four Execs In Marketing & Legal Departments
- ‘Little Prince’s Mark Osborne & Scribe Adam Kline Link With Fox Animation For Two New Projects
- ‘3 Generations’: Weinstein Co. & MPAA Agree On PG-13 Rating, With GLAAD’s Backing & Some Cuts
- Famke Janssen Joins Cast Of Michael Caton-Jones’ Movie ‘Asher’
- NFL Players Union Stands In Solidarity With WGA As Strike Looms