EXCLUSIVE: So here it is on the occasion of United Talent Agency’s 20th year in existence — in black and white, the result of 2 years of re-branding, unveiled at the start of the tenpercentery’s Ojai retreat. I like its freshness. What do you think? (The old one really sucked.) The new visual identity was created as part of an overall branding exercise conducted by strategic branding firm Siegel+Gale. “We were after an identity that more truthfully captured the essence of UTA today and better reflected the value we place on our clients’ creativity and our own expanding global footprint,” Jeremy Zimmer, UTA managing director, said in his statement to the agents. “We believe our new identity reflects how we’re different and how we seize opportunities for clients in a radically shifting marketplace. We love our new look, and we know it will carry us far into the future.” I remember when this tenpercentery was birthed in the Neiman Marcus men’s department, a union of Bauer Benedek and Leading Artists. Ah, how quickly they grow up in Hollywood.
UTA Unveils New Logo At Agency Retreat
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Latest Film News
- ‘Dope’ Red Band Trailer: Still Lives Up To Its Name
- Director Cary Fukunaga No Longer With Stephen King’s ‘It’
- New ‘When Marnie Was There,’ Holdover ‘Dreams’ Solid – Specialty B.O.
- No Heat At Memorial Day B.O.: ‘Tomorrowland’s Rocket Runs Outta Gas With $41.7M Bow – Monday Update
- 6;Tomorrowland’ Bows Overseas With $27.5M, ‘Ultron’ Dominates With $46.4M, ‘Mad Max’ Adds $38.2M, ‘Spy…
- First Six ‘Star Wars’ Pix To Play Shanghai International Film Fest