EXCLUSIVE: Veteran showrunner Ken Sanzel has signed with UTA, where he will be represented by a team of agents in TV and film. He was most recently at WME. The former New York City cop, who was a member of the Decoy Squad in the NYC Transit Police Department, serves as executive producer/showrunner on CBS’ midseason drama The 2-2, executive produced by Robert De Niro. Before that, Sanzel spent several years as executive producer/showrunner on CBS’ long-running drama Numbers and did a brief stint at the helm of another CBS drama, Blue Bloods. Sanzel continues to be managed by Jeff Field of Field Entertainment and attorneys Bob Wallerstein and Ryan Nord.
UTA Signs Showrunner Ken Sanzel
What's Hot on Deadline
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Latest TV News
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement
- ‘Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Return’ Renewed For Season 2 On Netflix
- Seth Meyers Confirmed For Golden Globes Hosting Gig
- ‘Charlie Brown Thanksgiving’ Special Ratings Top Feast of Holiday Eve Offerings
- ‘The Four: Battle For Stardom’: Fox Promos Disruptive Singing Competition
- ‘Entourage’ Extra Alleges Jeremy Piven Sexually Assaulted Her In 2009 – Report