EXCLUSIVE: Veteran showrunner Ken Sanzel has signed with UTA, where he will be represented by a team of agents in TV and film. He was most recently at WME. The former New York City cop, who was a member of the Decoy Squad in the NYC Transit Police Department, serves as executive producer/showrunner on CBS’ midseason drama The 2-2, executive produced by Robert De Niro. Before that, Sanzel spent several years as executive producer/showrunner on CBS’ long-running drama Numbers and did a brief stint at the helm of another CBS drama, Blue Bloods. Sanzel continues to be managed by Jeff Field of Field Entertainment and attorneys Bob Wallerstein and Ryan Nord.
UTA Signs Showrunner Ken Sanzel
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Nabs 1970s Female Cop Drama From Fake Empire & Kaplan Entertainment As Put Pilot
- 'Rush Hour' To Be Remade As Action Series From Bill Lawrence & Brett Ratner
- Yvonne Strahovski To Co-Star In ABC's 'Astronaut Wives Club'
- FX Renews Comedies 'Married' & 'You're The Worst', Moves 'Worst' To FXX
- NBC Nabs 'Raven Rock' Drama From Robert Zemeckis, Bob Cooper, eOne & Paramount TV
- Frances Berwick To Lead NBCU Lifestyle Networks, Adding Oversight Of E! & Esquire; Adam Stotsky Named E! GM