USA Network is doubling its bet on Jeff Eastin. The top-rated cable network is finalizing a deal for a pilot order to a one-hour drama from the White Collar creator, which follows agents from various federal and local agencies (DEA, FBI, LAPD) who all live at an undercover house in Southern California. The project is produced by the company behind White Collar, Fox TV Studios, where Eastin is under an overall deal. CAA-repped Eastin serves as executive producer/showrunner on White Collar, which was recently renewed for a fourth season. The series stars Matt Bomer as a con man who helps the FBI catch other criminals. The untitled Eastin project joins USA’s current batch of pilots: dramas Over/Under and Wild Card, also from FtvS, and comedies Paging Dr. Freed and the untitled Douglas McGarth project starring Nathan Lane, which mark the network’s foray into half-hours.
USA Network Orders Drama Pilot From 'White Collar' Creator Jeff Eastin
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dunkirk' To See Weekend Victory Of $55M+; 'Girls Trip' Hot At $27M+; 'Valerian' Falling To Earth With $16M
Sean Spicer Resigns As Anthony Scaramucci Named White House Communications Director; Trump Lauds "His Great Television Ratings"
Latest TV News
- From 'Fauda's Assaf Bernstein On 'Rose Madder’ To 'The Shining' Onstage: What's Behind Stephen King's…
- ‘Hannity’ Books Sean Spicer, Anthony Scaramucci & Reince Priebus To Spin White House Press Office Explosion
- True-Crime Anthology Series From Nick Antosca & Michelle Dean In Works At Hulu
- ‘Happy!’: Joseph Reitman Cast As Main Villain In Syfy Series
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Debuts “Action-Packed” Season 8 Trailer, Praises Deceased Stuntman…
- ‘iZombie’: Robert Knepper Upped To Series Regular For Season 4 Of CW Series