USA Network is doubling its bet on Jeff Eastin. The top-rated cable network is finalizing a deal for a pilot order to a one-hour drama from the White Collar creator, which follows agents from various federal and local agencies (DEA, FBI, LAPD) who all live at an undercover house in Southern California. The project is produced by the company behind White Collar, Fox TV Studios, where Eastin is under an overall deal. CAA-repped Eastin serves as executive producer/showrunner on White Collar, which was recently renewed for a fourth season. The series stars Matt Bomer as a con man who helps the FBI catch other criminals. The untitled Eastin project joins USA’s current batch of pilots: dramas Over/Under and Wild Card, also from FtvS, and comedies Paging Dr. Freed and the untitled Douglas McGarth project starring Nathan Lane, which mark the network’s foray into half-hours.
USA Network Orders Drama Pilot From 'White Collar' Creator Jeff Eastin
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- ‘Urban Cowboy’ Drama Series In Development At Fox
- The Big Bang Theory STEM Scholarship Set At UCLA
- ‘MasterChef’ Ratings Rise, ‘Briefcase’ Debut Tops Viewership, ‘500 Questions’ Dips
- Trevor Noah Takes Over ‘The Daily Show’ On September 28
- Bradley Cooper, Taylor Schilling Will Present On Tony Telecast – But What About Tommy Tune?
- Is Bollywood’s Eros International Preparing A Dealmaking Campaign?