Univision is the latest network to join Hulu. Through a multi-year content agreement with the TV-streaming website announced today, the leading Spanish-language broadcaster for the first time will make its lineup of telenovelas, variety shows and reality series available online. Starting later this year, some of Univision’s shows will be uploaded on Hulu.com a day after their premiere airing for free viewing. A collection of current shows and former series and past seasons of current shows will be available on Hulu Plus, which costs $7.99 a month. On Hulu, Univision will join rival Telemundo, whose parent NBCUniversal co-owns the video portal.
Univision Takes Novelas Online, Joins Hulu
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- Arnold Schwarzenegger: Republican Party “Like The Titanic”; Says No Love Between Trump & California
- Paul McCartney Remembers Slain John Lennon: Celebrities On The March
- ‘March For Our Lives’ Gun Reform Rallies Take Over Media & World Stages
- Netflix Teams With Formula 1 Racing For New Series
- Bill Maher Says Breitbart & Bannon Just Bitter Hollywood Failures
- ‘The Simpsons’ Offers Fresh Video Send-up Of Trump Foibles: ‘A Tale Of Two Trumps’