Univision is the latest network to join Hulu. Through a multi-year content agreement with the TV-streaming website announced today, the leading Spanish-language broadcaster for the first time will make its lineup of telenovelas, variety shows and reality series available online. Starting later this year, some of Univision’s shows will be uploaded on Hulu.com a day after their premiere airing for free viewing. A collection of current shows and former series and past seasons of current shows will be available on Hulu Plus, which costs $7.99 a month. On Hulu, Univision will join rival Telemundo, whose parent NBCUniversal co-owns the video portal.
Univision Takes Novelas Online, Joins Hulu
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Dawns With $85M Through Friday, $48M In China - International Box Office
Newcomer Katherine Langford On ‘13 Reasons Why’: "It Was The Best First Show I Could Have Ever Done"
Latest TV News
- ‘Real Time’: Bill Maher Pledges Contribution To Activist Labeled “Anti-Muslim Extremist”
- DGA To Elect New President Saturday At Convention
- ‘The Exorcist’: Jason Ensler Joins Fox Drama Series As Executive Producer
- Stephen Colbert Announces Possible White House Run In 2020, On Russian TV
- Steven Williams Joins ‘The Chi’; Alejandro Edda In ‘Cocaine Godmother’
- ‘Downward Dog’ Canceled By ABC After 1 Season, Will Be Shopped To Other Nets