Univision is the latest network to join Hulu. Through a multi-year content agreement with the TV-streaming website announced today, the leading Spanish-language broadcaster for the first time will make its lineup of telenovelas, variety shows and reality series available online. Starting later this year, some of Univision’s shows will be uploaded on Hulu.com a day after their premiere airing for free viewing. A collection of current shows and former series and past seasons of current shows will be available on Hulu Plus, which costs $7.99 a month. On Hulu, Univision will join rival Telemundo, whose parent NBCUniversal co-owns the video portal.
Univision Takes Novelas Online, Joins Hulu
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts' Bests $600M WW; 'Moana' Mints $177M; 'Doctor Strange' Ices 'Deadpool', 'Iron Man 2' - Intl Box Office
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
'Moana' Keeps Fire Going In Chilly December Weekend; 'Manchester' & 'Jackie' Bask In Awards Season Rays
Latest TV News
- Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls ‘SNL’-Watching Prez-Elect “Terrifying Lunatic”…
- Netflix’s ‘Marvel’s Luke Cage’ Gets Season 2, No Return Date Set
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip With Host Emma Stone, Still Up Vs. 2015
- Kellyanne Conway Tells ‘Meet The Press’ She’s Gracious, Humble & Not A Sore Winner
- ‘SNL’ Hunts For Elusive Hillary, Host Emma Stone Finds True Christmas Savior
- Donald Trump Still Hates Alec Baldwin’s ‘SNL’ Impression, Tweets It “Can’t Get Any Worse”