Univision is the latest network to join Hulu. Through a multi-year content agreement with the TV-streaming website announced today, the leading Spanish-language broadcaster for the first time will make its lineup of telenovelas, variety shows and reality series available online. Starting later this year, some of Univision’s shows will be uploaded on Hulu.com a day after their premiere airing for free viewing. A collection of current shows and former series and past seasons of current shows will be available on Hulu Plus, which costs $7.99 a month. On Hulu, Univision will join rival Telemundo, whose parent NBCUniversal co-owns the video portal.
Univision Takes Novelas Online, Joins Hulu
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate