Leading U.S. Spanish-language network Univision has picked up Latin American talent competition series ¡Q’Viva! The Chosen, from American Idol creator Simon Fuller, Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony, and Jamie King. Also locked in by distributor Endemol are media giant Televisa in Mexico, where the show will air on Televisa’s flagship network Canal de las Estrellas, and leading network Caracol TV in Colombia. The Chosen, which is currently being filmed in English, Spanish and Portuguese, is slated to air simultaneously in 21 countries in the first quarter of 2012.
Univision Picks Up Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony & Simon Fuller's '¡Q'Viva!' Series
What's Hot on Deadline
'Latin Lover' Sets $12M Pantelion Record, 'Baahubali 2' Mighty With $10M+, 'Circle' Is A Square As 'F8' Leads Listless Weekend
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Past $1B At Worldwide Box Office; Tops 'Furious 7' For New China Record
Latest TV News
- Morning After: Samantha Bee Shrugs Off Jake Tapper’s “Smug Liberal” Question
- Samantha Bee’s Not the White House Correspondents Dinner Serves Trump Roast
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Live Blog: Who Needs Donald Trump?
- White House Correspondents’ Dinner Livestream – Watch It Here
- Donald Trump Blasts Hollywood & Media Elites At “Boring” POTUS Snubbed WHCD
- Will Ferrell Brings His George W. Bush To Samantha Bee’s Press Bash