Leading U.S. Spanish-language network Univision has picked up Latin American talent competition series ¡Q’Viva! The Chosen, from American Idol creator Simon Fuller, Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony, and Jamie King. Also locked in by distributor Endemol are media giant Televisa in Mexico, where the show will air on Televisa’s flagship network Canal de las Estrellas, and leading network Caracol TV in Colombia. The Chosen, which is currently being filmed in English, Spanish and Portuguese, is slated to air simultaneously in 21 countries in the first quarter of 2012.
Univision Picks Up Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony & Simon Fuller's '¡Q'Viva!' Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘American Horror Story’ At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson’s Supreme ‘Coven’ Character Returning In…
- Sean Hannity Defends Himself After Ted Koppel Says “He's Bad For America” On 'CBS Sunday Morning'
- ‘Scandal’ Cast Tease 100th Episode & Characters’ Fates At Emotional Panel – PaleyFest
- CNN Hires “Silly, Craven” Conservatives, Podcaster Jon Lovett Says…On CNN
- The President Trumpets Jeanine Pirro: Is Paul Ryan Just Collateral Damage?
- ‘Westworld’ Team On The Series’ Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution…