Leading U.S. Spanish-language network Univision has picked up Latin American talent competition series ¡Q’Viva! The Chosen, from American Idol creator Simon Fuller, Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony, and Jamie King. Also locked in by distributor Endemol are media giant Televisa in Mexico, where the show will air on Televisa’s flagship network Canal de las Estrellas, and leading network Caracol TV in Colombia. The Chosen, which is currently being filmed in English, Spanish and Portuguese, is slated to air simultaneously in 21 countries in the first quarter of 2012.
Univision Picks Up Jennifer Lopez, Marc Anthony & Simon Fuller's '¡Q'Viva!' Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Season Finale: Killer Revealed, New Puzzle Posed
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Exits In Tragic Plot Twist, Reflects On 4.5-Season Run & Its End
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?