It’s not Deadline policy to report on anyone’s personal lives unless it affects business. So I’m letting you know that Universal Pictures co-chairman and well-known workaholic Donna Langley may be out of pocket for a few hours. She and husband Ramin Shamshiri just welcomed their second child. Adello Francis Shamshiri was born Wednesday, weighing in at 8 pounds, 6 ounces, and 21.5 inches. Langley last month re-upped with the studio through 2014.
Donna Langley May Be Unreachable For A Few Hours
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘The Conjuring’s Hayes Brothers Writing Duo Sign With CAA
- ‘Madea Halloween’ Gets $28.5M Treat, ‘Jack Reacher,’ $22.8M, ‘Ouija’ Grabs $14M, ‘Joneses’ Tanks…
- Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev ‘Mortal Engines’; Directing Debut For ‘Hobbit’ VFX Protege…
- Why Does Time Warner Want To Sell To AT&T, And What Will It Mean For Media?
- Margot Robbie Near Deal To Join ‘Peter Rabbit’
- Paramount Picks Up Spec ‘Northeast Kingdom’ For Platinum Dunes; Alex R. Johnson Attached To Direct