It’s not Deadline policy to report on anyone’s personal lives unless it affects business. So I’m letting you know that Universal Pictures co-chairman and well-known workaholic Donna Langley may be out of pocket for a few hours. She and husband Ramin Shamshiri just welcomed their second child. Adello Francis Shamshiri was born Wednesday, weighing in at 8 pounds, 6 ounces, and 21.5 inches. Langley last month re-upped with the studio through 2014.
Donna Langley May Be Unreachable For A Few Hours
What's Hot on Deadline
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest Film News
- Venice: 'La La Land' Dazzles Lido As Film Festival Kicks Off With A Twirl
- WME Vet Cliff Roberts Exiting; Will He End Up At CAA?
- Josh Hartnett In Talks To Star In Indie ‘A Moment To Remember’
- ‘Underground’ Exec Producer Mike Jackson On Challenging “Homogeneous” Hollywood & Having John Legend As…
- Tao Okamoto, Japanese Pop Star Kihiro, And Haruka Abe Cast In ‘She’s Just A Shadow’
- ‘Insidious: Chapter 4’ Rounds Out Final Cast