NBC has already had its share of bad luck (and bad ratings) this fall. Now there may be more on the way. MLB’s decision to postpone tonight’s Game 6 of the World Series to tomorrow night because of bad weather means that if the series goes to a seventh game, it will likely air on Friday — against the series premiere of Grimm and the final-season premiere of Chuck on NBC. NBC already pushed the shows’ debut by a week to create a Halloween-themed block on Thursday and Friday this week, so another delay seems unlikely. As for Fox, it had already cleared both Wednesday and Thursday night for baseball, so it will air Glee repeats tonight. If a seventh game is needed, the network will preempt the originals of Kitchen Nightmares and Fringe, currently slated for Friday.
Uh-Oh: 'Grimm' & 'Chuck' Premieres May Face Game 7 Of The World Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- Lea Thompson To Co-Star In Fox Comedy Pilot ‘Our People’ From Lee Daniels
- ‘Fam’ CBS Comedy Pilot Casts Odessa Adlon; Dennis Andres Joins ABC’s ‘Greatest American Hero’
- Olympics Draws 16.4M Total Viewers, Lowest Weeknight Result Of 2018 – Update
- ‘Pandas In New York’: Nishi Munshi Joins CBS Comedy Pilot
- Noir Thriller VR Series ‘Memory Palace’ In Works From Telexist & Good Deed
- ‘The Village’: Warren Christie Cast In NBC Drama Pilot