NBC has already had its share of bad luck (and bad ratings) this fall. Now there may be more on the way. MLB’s decision to postpone tonight’s Game 6 of the World Series to tomorrow night because of bad weather means that if the series goes to a seventh game, it will likely air on Friday — against the series premiere of Grimm and the final-season premiere of Chuck on NBC. NBC already pushed the shows’ debut by a week to create a Halloween-themed block on Thursday and Friday this week, so another delay seems unlikely. As for Fox, it had already cleared both Wednesday and Thursday night for baseball, so it will air Glee repeats tonight. If a seventh game is needed, the network will preempt the originals of Kitchen Nightmares and Fringe, currently slated for Friday.
Uh-Oh: 'Grimm' & 'Chuck' Premieres May Face Game 7 Of The World Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate