NBC’s primetime newsmagazine Rock Center With Brian Williams, which is set to premiere on Halloween, is getting the word out via some short promos. This one introduces the show’s contributors — and one who didn’t quite make the cut. Williams has always been good at letting his sense of humor show. Let’s see if his show carries the same light touch amid all those hard-news stories.
TV Promo: 'Rock Center With Brian Williams'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- NBC Finishes No. 1 In 18-49 Demo For 2013-14 Primetime Season
- RATINGS RAT RACE: Revamped 'Dancing With The Stars' Snags Smallest Crowd For Fall Debut
- Angela Lansbury Hits The Road With 'Blithe Spirit' Tour
- Emma Thompson Slings Meat Pies As 'Sweeney Todd' Launches Commercial Partnership With English National Opera
- Huayi Brothers Spending $130 Million To Start U.S. Subsidiary
- 11 Years Later, Feds Order CNN To Rehire Fired Union Workers