EXCLUSIVE: Three True Blood veterans, co-executive producers Alexander Woo, Raelle Tucker and Brian Buckner, have signed separate 2-year overall deals with HBO. Under the 2-year pacts, the three will continue as co-executive producers on the vampire drama for the upcoming fifth season. Additionally, the deals call for UTA-repped Woo and Tucker and CAA-repped Buckner to develop new projects for the pay cable network. (Woo, Tucker and Buckner may also stay with True Blood if the series goes to a sixth season.) All 3 have been with the show, created and executive produced by Alan Ball, since the beginning.
Trio Of 'True Blood' Co-Executive Producers Sign Overall Deals With HBO
What's Hot on Deadline
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
'Westworld' Team On The Series' Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution - PaleyFest
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘American Horror Story’ At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson’s Supreme ‘Coven’ Character Returning In…
- Sean Hannity Defends Himself After Ted Koppel Says “He's Bad For America” On 'CBS Sunday Morning'
- ‘Scandal’ Cast Tease 100th Episode & Characters’ Fates At Emotional Panel – PaleyFest
- CNN Hires “Silly, Craven” Conservatives, Podcaster Jon Lovett Says…On CNN
- The President Trumpets Jeanine Pirro: Is Paul Ryan Just Collateral Damage?
- ‘Westworld’ Team On The Series’ Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution…