EXCLUSIVE: Three True Blood veterans, co-executive producers Alexander Woo, Raelle Tucker and Brian Buckner, have signed separate 2-year overall deals with HBO. Under the 2-year pacts, the three will continue as co-executive producers on the vampire drama for the upcoming fifth season. Additionally, the deals call for UTA-repped Woo and Tucker and CAA-repped Buckner to develop new projects for the pay cable network. (Woo, Tucker and Buckner may also stay with True Blood if the series goes to a sixth season.) All 3 have been with the show, created and executive produced by Alan Ball, since the beginning.
Trio Of 'True Blood' Co-Executive Producers Sign Overall Deals With HBO
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest TV News
- SAG-AFTRA Closes “Wigging” Probe, Says It “Remains Committed” To Ending Practice Of Men Doubling For Women
- Fergie Apologizes For NBA All-Star Game National Anthem That “Didn’t Strike The Intended Tone”
- Donald Trump Will Attend This Year’s Gridiron Dinner; Still A “Maybe” On White House Correspondents…
- David Parfitt Accuses Harvey Weinstein Of Assaulting Him On ‘My Week With Marilyn’
- NBA All-Star Game Scores In Ratings For TNT & TBS
- Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed