EXCLUSIVE: Three True Blood veterans, co-executive producers Alexander Woo, Raelle Tucker and Brian Buckner, have signed separate 2-year overall deals with HBO. Under the 2-year pacts, the three will continue as co-executive producers on the vampire drama for the upcoming fifth season. Additionally, the deals call for UTA-repped Woo and Tucker and CAA-repped Buckner to develop new projects for the pay cable network. (Woo, Tucker and Buckner may also stay with True Blood if the series goes to a sixth season.) All 3 have been with the show, created and executive produced by Alan Ball, since the beginning.
Trio Of 'True Blood' Co-Executive Producers Sign Overall Deals With HBO
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Quentin Tarantino & Leonardo DiCaprio Make Surprise Appearance At CinemaCon To Talk 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'
'Avengers: Infinity War' Clip: 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Debuts Exclusive Look At Marvel's Ultimate Team-Up Pic
Christina Aguilera, Melissa McCarthy Hit High Notes In James Corden's "Carpool Karaoke Primetime Special"
Latest TV News
- Viacom's Channel 5 Aims To Lift The Curse Of ‘The New Wife’ By Handing ITV Studios New Casting Challenge
- ‘Big Brother’ Commissioner Steve Regan Set To Leave Viacom’s UK Net Channel 5
- Christina Aguilera, Melissa McCarthy Hit High Notes In James Corden’s “Carpool Karaoke Primetime Special”
- Dana Carvey Tells Conan About His George H.W. Bush Impression And Hearing From “41”
- Stephen Colbert Explains Donald Trump Tweets Brown-Nosing Michael Cohen, Blasting NYT
- Martha Stewart Joins ‘Chopped’ As Recurring Judge On Food Network Series