EXCLUSIVE: Three True Blood veterans, co-executive producers Alexander Woo, Raelle Tucker and Brian Buckner, have signed separate 2-year overall deals with HBO. Under the 2-year pacts, the three will continue as co-executive producers on the vampire drama for the upcoming fifth season. Additionally, the deals call for UTA-repped Woo and Tucker and CAA-repped Buckner to develop new projects for the pay cable network. (Woo, Tucker and Buckner may also stay with True Blood if the series goes to a sixth season.) All 3 have been with the show, created and executive produced by Alan Ball, since the beginning.
Trio Of 'True Blood' Co-Executive Producers Sign Overall Deals With HBO
Trending Now on Deadline
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
FINAL: 'Fury' Wins Box Office War With $23.7M; 'Book Of Life' At $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M+; 'Best Of Me' $10M - B.O. Final
More From Andreeva
- Resolution Agent Jennifer Good Goes To Paradigm
- Leslie Jones Named 'Saturday Night Live' Cast Member
- Rainn Wilson To Produce Comedy Starring Vine Favorites, Including Curtis Lepore & Jerry Purpdrank
- Wanda Sykes Signs With UTA
- Literary Manager Stephen Marks Exits Evolution For Rain Management Group
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' Picked Up For Season 3, Holiday Special By USA