As a tribute to Apple co-founder Steve Jobs, who died yesterday, TNT will preempt its primetime lineup for two back-to-back airings at 8 PM and 10 PM of its 1999 original movie Pirates of Silicon Valley, the only film to date that portrays the technology innovator. It follows the race between computer rivals Apple and Microsoft and stars Noah Wyle as Jobs, Anthony Michael Hall as Microsoft founder Bill Gates and Joey Slotnick as Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak.
TNT To Re-Air 'Pirates Of Silicon Valley'
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev 'Mortal Engines'; Directing Debut For 'Hobbit' VFX Protege Christian Rivers
Latest TV News
- Will Ferrell Visits ‘@Midnight’ As George W. Bush To Defend Family Honor
- ‘The Punisher’ Recruits Paul Schulze, Others For Netflix’s New Marvel Series
- Donald Trump-ian 'Law & Order: SVU' Episode Gets Post-Election Airdate
- ‘24: Legacy’ Trailer: “Everything You Think You Know About Me, You Don’t”
- The CW Buys Action Drama ‘Searchers’ From ‘The 100’ Creator & Greg Berlanti
- ‘Walking Dead’: Scene Showing Alternate Negan Victim Surfaces