As a tribute to Apple co-founder Steve Jobs, who died yesterday, TNT will preempt its primetime lineup for two back-to-back airings at 8 PM and 10 PM of its 1999 original movie Pirates of Silicon Valley, the only film to date that portrays the technology innovator. It follows the race between computer rivals Apple and Microsoft and stars Noah Wyle as Jobs, Anthony Michael Hall as Microsoft founder Bill Gates and Joey Slotnick as Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak.
TNT To Re-Air 'Pirates Of Silicon Valley'
What's Hot on Deadline
Bradley Cooper-Directed 'A Star Is Born' & Disney's 'Overnight On 42nd Street' Among 13 Films Picked For California Film Incentives
Natalie Portman, Nicholas Hoult & Thandie Newton Board Xavier Dolan's 'The Death And Life Of John F. Donovan' - Berlin
Latest TV News
- RocketJump’s Sci-Fi Anthology Series ‘Dimension 404’ To Premiere On Hulu
- HBO PR Executive Nancy Lesser Promoted To EVP
- ‘Better Call Saul’ Season 2 Review: Bob Odenkirk Is Back With Even Greater “Moral Flexibility”
- Milo Ventimiglia Among ‘Gilmore Girls’ Alums Confirmed To Return For Revival
- CSP Management & Henriksen Talent Join Forces; Bohemia Group Inks Canadian Actor Jonathan Emond
- ‘Bones’ Gets Return Date As Fox Sets Post-‘Idol’ Thursday Lineup