The beat has stopped at TNT. The cable network has opted not to renew the off-beat cop drama Memphis Beat starring Jason Lee for a third season. “TNT has decided not to pick up a third season of Memphis Beat,” the network said through a spokesperson. “The network thanks everyone involved in the production of Memphis Beat for their work on the series, including the great cast and crew. TNT wishes everyone the best.” This was the last TNT series whose fate had been undecided. The network has now renewed Leverage, Rizzoli & Isles, Falling Skies and Franklin & Bash and canceled Men of a Certain Age, Hawthorne and Memphis Beat. BTW, earlier this week, Memphis Beat creators creators Liz Garcia and Joshua Harto sold a new project to NBC.
TNT Cancels 'Memphis Beat' After 2 Seasons
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $26.7M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $45.8M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
Latest TV News
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel