The beat has stopped at TNT. The cable network has opted not to renew the off-beat cop drama Memphis Beat starring Jason Lee for a third season. “TNT has decided not to pick up a third season of Memphis Beat,” the network said through a spokesperson. “The network thanks everyone involved in the production of Memphis Beat for their work on the series, including the great cast and crew. TNT wishes everyone the best.” This was the last TNT series whose fate had been undecided. The network has now renewed Leverage, Rizzoli & Isles, Falling Skies and Franklin & Bash and canceled Men of a Certain Age, Hawthorne and Memphis Beat. BTW, earlier this week, Memphis Beat creators creators Liz Garcia and Joshua Harto sold a new project to NBC.
TNT Cancels 'Memphis Beat' After 2 Seasons
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- ‘Whiskey Cavalier’: Ana Ortiz To Co-Star In ABC Pilot
- ‘Convicting A Murderer’: Steven Avery Follow-Up In The Works By Documentary Filmmaker Shawn Rech
- ‘Tough Mudder’ Returns To CW & CW Seed
- Sky Italia Boards eOne’s ‘Gaddafi’ From ‘Gomorrah’ Creator Roberto Saviano
- Oprah Winfrey Shrugs Off Donald Trump’s Claim Of Insecurity & ’60 Minutes’ Bias
- ‘Hamilton’ Star Brandon Victor Dixon To Star As Judas In NBC’s ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’