The beat has stopped at TNT. The cable network has opted not to renew the off-beat cop drama Memphis Beat starring Jason Lee for a third season. “TNT has decided not to pick up a third season of Memphis Beat,” the network said through a spokesperson. “The network thanks everyone involved in the production of Memphis Beat for their work on the series, including the great cast and crew. TNT wishes everyone the best.” This was the last TNT series whose fate had been undecided. The network has now renewed Leverage, Rizzoli & Isles, Falling Skies and Franklin & Bash and canceled Men of a Certain Age, Hawthorne and Memphis Beat. BTW, earlier this week, Memphis Beat creators creators Liz Garcia and Joshua Harto sold a new project to NBC.
TNT Cancels 'Memphis Beat' After 2 Seasons
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Sherlock’ Creators & Cast On Season 4 Finale's Thrills & Heart; Is This Really ‘The Final Problem’ For The Baker Street Boys?
'Rogue One' Rises To $980M Global; 'Passengers' Takes Over Offshore No. 1 - International Box Office
'Hidden Figures' Calculates $25M+ Weekend, But Why Are So Many Movies Bombing Over MLK? - Sunday AM Update
Latest TV News
- Oprah Winfrey, Van Jones and Ava DuVernay Talk Politics At Netflix Exec’s Home
- ‘Homeland’ EP On Season 6 Debut, How Claire Danes Drama Will End & U.S. Return
- 'Sherlock' Creators & Cast On Season 4 Finale’s Thrills & Heart; Is This Really 'The Final Problem' For The Baker…
- ‘The Young Pope’ & ‘Homeland’ Season 6 Review: Both Snare Spirit Of Our Times
- Donald Trump Joins Spokesman In Calling ‘SNL’ Unfunny: “Complete Hit Job,” PEOTUS Tweets…
- PBS Masterpiece Partners with BBC & Lookout Point On Newspaper Biz Drama ‘Press’ — TCA