The beat has stopped at TNT. The cable network has opted not to renew the off-beat cop drama Memphis Beat starring Jason Lee for a third season. “TNT has decided not to pick up a third season of Memphis Beat,” the network said through a spokesperson. “The network thanks everyone involved in the production of Memphis Beat for their work on the series, including the great cast and crew. TNT wishes everyone the best.” This was the last TNT series whose fate had been undecided. The network has now renewed Leverage, Rizzoli & Isles, Falling Skies and Franklin & Bash and canceled Men of a Certain Age, Hawthorne and Memphis Beat. BTW, earlier this week, Memphis Beat creators creators Liz Garcia and Joshua Harto sold a new project to NBC.
TNT Cancels 'Memphis Beat' After 2 Seasons
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over