The beat has stopped at TNT. The cable network has opted not to renew the off-beat cop drama Memphis Beat starring Jason Lee for a third season. “TNT has decided not to pick up a third season of Memphis Beat,” the network said through a spokesperson. “The network thanks everyone involved in the production of Memphis Beat for their work on the series, including the great cast and crew. TNT wishes everyone the best.” This was the last TNT series whose fate had been undecided. The network has now renewed Leverage, Rizzoli & Isles, Falling Skies and Franklin & Bash and canceled Men of a Certain Age, Hawthorne and Memphis Beat. BTW, earlier this week, Memphis Beat creators creators Liz Garcia and Joshua Harto sold a new project to NBC.
TNT Cancels 'Memphis Beat' After 2 Seasons
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Unveils Unscripted Slate With 6 New & 18 Returning Series; More 'Real Housewives' & 'Vanderpump Rules'
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir 'Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?' For TV
Latest TV News
- Sean Hannity Could Leave Fox News If Murdochs Don’t Back Besieged Co-Prez Bill Shine
- ‘Z: The Beginning Of Everything’ Renewed For Season 2 By Amazon
- ‘Dear White People’ Review: TV Series Based Movie Is Funny & Moving
- ‘Bachelor’ Alum Chris Soules’ Lawyers Insist He Didn’t Leave Scene Of Fatal Accident
- BET Greenlights New Series From Kevin Hart, Steve Harvey, Wanda Sykes & More – Upfronts
- Warner Bros. TV Ups Peter Girardi To Dual EVP Roles