Syfy has renewed supernatural drama Haven, which has been given a 13-episode third-season order to air in 2012. During its second season, Haven averaged an OK 995,000 Adults 18-49 and 2.55 million total viewers, up 4% in total viewers and 5% in 18-49 vs. Season 1. Based on Stephen King’s novella The Colorado Kid, Haven follows former FBI agent Audrey Parker (Emily Rose), who becomes a cop in the small town of Haven, Maine, and soon discovers the town’s many secrets, which also holds the key to unlocking the mysteries of her lost past. Haven is produced by Entertainment One and Big Motion Pictures in association with Piller/Segan/Shepherd. It was developed by Sam Ernst & Jim Dunn (Stephen King’s The Dead Zone).
Syfy Renews 'Haven' For Third Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- Lea Thompson To Co-Star In Fox Comedy Pilot ‘Our People’ From Lee Daniels
- ‘Fam’ CBS Comedy Pilot Casts Odessa Adlon; Dennis Andres Joins ABC’s ‘Greatest American Hero’
- Olympics Draws 16.4M Total Viewers, Lowest Weeknight Result Of 2018 – Update
- ‘Pandas In New York’: Nishi Munshi Joins CBS Comedy Pilot
- Noir Thriller VR Series ‘Memory Palace’ In Works From Telexist & Good Deed
- ‘The Village’: Warren Christie Cast In NBC Drama Pilot