Syfy has picked up Total Blackout, a half-hour comedic game show from FremantleMedia North America that places contestants in complete darkness to compete in challenges. The series will start production October 18 for a 2012 premiere. Jaleel White (Family Matters) will host. The format has already launched internationally in a dozen countries, including Belgium, Denmark, Greece, Japan, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, and Sweden. Total Blackout was created by Henrik Nielsen (Can You Duet?), who executive produces with Jeff Apploff.
Syfy Picks Up 'Total Blackout' Game Show
What's Hot on Deadline
Pablo Escobar's Brother Urges Netflix To Change 'Narcos' Security Protocol After Death Of Location Manager
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest TV News
- Senator McCain Congratulates ‘Morning Joe’ For “10 Years Of Fake News”
- CBS Winning Battle For Australia's Ten Network
- ‘Lockwood & Co’: Big Talk Prods To Adapt Spooky YA Detective Series For Television
- Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A “Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment”
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’: How 32-Year-Old Book Became Timely Drama & Toast Of the Emmys
- Fox News Calls New Charles Payne Lawsuit “Shameful”; Accuser Claims Host Raped Her – Update