Bravo marketing executive Nicole Sabatini is moving to sister cable network Style as SVP Marketing, a newly created position. She will oversee all marketing activities for the network, reporting to Style president Salaam Coleman Smith. Sabatini is the latest executive addition from the NBC Universal part of the new NBCUni to join Style, formerly owned by Comcast and now under the purview of Lauren Zalaznick. Bravo’s president and general manager Frances Berwick now also oversees Style, and NBC PR executive Jamie French was recently named VP communications for Style, also a newly created position. For the past 4 years, Sabatini was VP of Ad Sales & Marketing for Bravo Media. Previously, she was at Nickelodeon as VP, New Business Development Integrated Marketing & Partnerships.
Style Network Taps Head Of Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Latest TV News
- Roy Moore Will Not Concede In Alabama Senate Race After Doug Jones Win
- Donald Trump Tweets Grudging Congrats To Doug Jones: “A Win Is A Win”
- Doug Jones Alabama Senate Victory Wildly Celebrated On Social Media
- Screen Actors Guild Awards Nominations: How To Watch Via TV, Online
- Alabama Votes Dem Doug Jones To U.S. Senate In Stunning Upset
- Netflix Fires Executive For “Careless” Remarks On Danny Masterson Allegations