Bravo marketing executive Nicole Sabatini is moving to sister cable network Style as SVP Marketing, a newly created position. She will oversee all marketing activities for the network, reporting to Style president Salaam Coleman Smith. Sabatini is the latest executive addition from the NBC Universal part of the new NBCUni to join Style, formerly owned by Comcast and now under the purview of Lauren Zalaznick. Bravo’s president and general manager Frances Berwick now also oversees Style, and NBC PR executive Jamie French was recently named VP communications for Style, also a newly created position. For the past 4 years, Sabatini was VP of Ad Sales & Marketing for Bravo Media. Previously, she was at Nickelodeon as VP, New Business Development Integrated Marketing & Partnerships.
Style Network Taps Head Of Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest TV News
- ‘Abby’s’: Natalie Morales To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot
- ‘Nashville’ Gets Midseason Return & Series Finale Dates On CMT; New Characters Added – Watch Promo
- Stephen Colbert Lampoons Marco Rubio’s Remarks At CNN Gun Violence Town Hall
- ‘In Between Lives’: Harriet Dyer To Topline NBC Clairvoyance Crime Drama Pilot
- Hollywood Activists Join In Pressuring Amazon To Drop NRA TV From Streaming Service
- Television Academy Revises Its Code of Conduct For #MeToo Era