Bravo marketing executive Nicole Sabatini is moving to sister cable network Style as SVP Marketing, a newly created position. She will oversee all marketing activities for the network, reporting to Style president Salaam Coleman Smith. Sabatini is the latest executive addition from the NBC Universal part of the new NBCUni to join Style, formerly owned by Comcast and now under the purview of Lauren Zalaznick. Bravo’s president and general manager Frances Berwick now also oversees Style, and NBC PR executive Jamie French was recently named VP communications for Style, also a newly created position. For the past 4 years, Sabatini was VP of Ad Sales & Marketing for Bravo Media. Previously, she was at Nickelodeon as VP, New Business Development Integrated Marketing & Partnerships.
Style Network Taps Head Of Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Will Win Third Weekend Lap With $20M, But It's 'Baahubali 2' That's Surprising - Box Office
Director Jim Sheridan's Next: 'H-Block' Coming Together With Cillian Murphy, Jamie Dornan, Pierce Brosnan
Latest TV News
- ‘Roseanne’ Getting Revival With Roseanne Barr, John Goodman, Sara Gilbert & Co.
- NFL Draft: CAA Sports Reps Record-Tying Nine First-Round Picks
- Emmys: Netflix Ramping Up Campaign Strategy With Monthlong ‘FYSee’ Program Targeting Voters
- ‘The Gong Show’ Revival Sets Tommy Maitland (AKA Mike Myers?) As Host
- ‘Ray Donovan’ & ‘Episodes’ Get Summer Premiere Dates; ‘Twin Peaks’ Finale…
- ‘The Vampire Chronicles’: Paramount TV & Anonymous Content Option Anne Rice Books For TV Series