In a strategy to build interest in the new Kelsey Grammer series Boss, Starz beginning today is making the premiere episode available for sampling to 76 million households across multiple platforms in the runup to the October 21 debut. Grammer plays Tom Kane, hardened Machiavellian mayor of Chicago who finds himself struggling with a potentially debilitating medical problem he desperately wants to keep secret. Connie Nielsen plays his wife and Martin Donovan plays his political advisor. Viewers can watch the full debut episode directed by Gus Van Sant on http://www.starz.com/boss and on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/boss.starz and on-demand or online via multiple cable or telco and satellite outlets. Boss creator Farhad Safinia is executive producer along with Grammer, Van Sant, Brian Sher, Stella Bulochnikov, Richard Levine and Lyn Greene. Starz has already renewed Boss, from Lionsgate TV, for a second season before the first one has officially begun.
Starz Offers Full-Episode Previews of Kelsey Grammer's 'Boss'
What's Hot on Deadline
Disney's 'Zootopia' Jumps Into Clinton-Trump Debate As Oscar & Presidential Campaigns Start To Merge
Latest TV News
- ‘Ice’ Teaser Trailer: First Look At Antoine Fuqua’s Audience Diamond Trade Drama
- HBO’s ‘Westworld’ Gallops Into New York Comic-Con
- ‘Will & Grace’ Distracts Media On Debate Day With Reunion Tease
- Viceland’s ‘Desus & Mero’ Gets Showrunner & Premiere Date
- Jodie Foster To Receive Stanley Kubrick Britannia Award
- Bill Pullman To Star In Jessica Biel’s USA Crime Drama Pilot ‘The Sinner’