In a strategy to build interest in the new Kelsey Grammer series Boss, Starz beginning today is making the premiere episode available for sampling to 76 million households across multiple platforms in the runup to the October 21 debut. Grammer plays Tom Kane, hardened Machiavellian mayor of Chicago who finds himself struggling with a potentially debilitating medical problem he desperately wants to keep secret. Connie Nielsen plays his wife and Martin Donovan plays his political advisor. Viewers can watch the full debut episode directed by Gus Van Sant on http://www.starz.com/boss and on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/boss.starz and on-demand or online via multiple cable or telco and satellite outlets. Boss creator Farhad Safinia is executive producer along with Grammer, Van Sant, Brian Sher, Stella Bulochnikov, Richard Levine and Lyn Greene. Starz has already renewed Boss, from Lionsgate TV, for a second season before the first one has officially begun.
Starz Offers Full-Episode Previews of Kelsey Grammer's 'Boss'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' To Break Out In The U.S.; Looks To Defeat 'Ultron's $191M+ Debut - Box Office Preview
Daisy Ridley & Naomi Watts In Final Talks To Star In 'Ophelia'; Covert Media Aboard New Take On 'Hamlet' - Cannes
Latest TV News
- OWN Co-President Sheri Salata Exits, Erik Logan Becomes Sole President
- Donald Trump Declares Open Season On Hillary Clinton As John Kasich Quits Race – Update
- Ayo Davis Named Head of Casting for ABC; WME Agent Jonathan Bluman Joins As VP
- TNT Picks Up E4 Series ‘Foreign Bodies’
- ‘Empire’s Lee Daniels Says “Sorry” To Sean Penn; $10M Defamation Suit Ends
- ‘Person Of Interest’ Final Season Opens OK, ‘The Voice’ Is Testing Ratings Lows