In a strategy to build interest in the new Kelsey Grammer series Boss, Starz beginning today is making the premiere episode available for sampling to 76 million households across multiple platforms in the runup to the October 21 debut. Grammer plays Tom Kane, hardened Machiavellian mayor of Chicago who finds himself struggling with a potentially debilitating medical problem he desperately wants to keep secret. Connie Nielsen plays his wife and Martin Donovan plays his political advisor. Viewers can watch the full debut episode directed by Gus Van Sant on http://www.starz.com/boss and on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/boss.starz and on-demand or online via multiple cable or telco and satellite outlets. Boss creator Farhad Safinia is executive producer along with Grammer, Van Sant, Brian Sher, Stella Bulochnikov, Richard Levine and Lyn Greene. Starz has already renewed Boss, from Lionsgate TV, for a second season before the first one has officially begun.
Starz Offers Full-Episode Previews of Kelsey Grammer's 'Boss'
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- CNN Gun Violence Town Hall Trounces Competition In Early Tally
- ‘Killing Eve’: First Trailer For BBC America Drama Starring Sandra Oh & Jodie Comer
- ‘Safe Harbor’: Josh Randall & Vanessa Vasquez Cast In ABC Drama Pilot
- ‘Harry & Meghan’: Lifetime’s ‘A Royal Romance’ Casts Its Prince William & Catherine…
- Tiffany Haddish Set To Host 2018 MTV Movie & TV Awards
- ‘The Flash’: Candice Patton Suits Up As Superhero For The First Time