With 3 seasons and 74 episodes produced, Spike TV’s reality series 1000 Ways to Die has still ways to go in depicting 1000 different ways of dying. The show, which now airs Season 3, will get closer with a fourth season order, which the show just received from Spike. 1000 Ways To Die, from Original Prods., showcases true stories about people who have died in the most unorthodox of ways. The 13-episode fourth season will premiere in March, 2012. Season to date, the series has averaged 1.6 million viewers.
Spike TV Renews '1000 Ways' For Season 4
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest TV News
- Aidan Gillen To Play Dave Allen For BBC; HBO Nordic Orders ‘Gosta’; Anna Friel Flits To ITV’s ‘Butterfly’…
- Herb Scannell Tapped To Be CEO Of Mitú, Latino-Focused Video Producer
- Amazon Studios Inks Overall Deal With ‘Stranger Things’ Writer Justin Doble
- ‘Shark Tank’s Daymond John Inks With Gersh
- Comedy Central’s ‘The Opposition With Jordan Klepper’ Announces Team Of Citizen Journalists
- Zefr Taps Fox Networks Group’s Toby Byrne As President