Spike TV has struck an exclusive deal with the organizers of CES to provide live coverage of the giant technology and consumer products trade show in January. The male-centric network said today that it will air more than 12 hours of CES All Access Live programming beginning with a five-hour block on January 10, featuring breaking news, interviews, and the unveiling of new video games and devices. CES, which is becoming increasingly important to the media and content industries with its focus on high-profile product launches, is set for January 10-13, 2012 in Las Vegas. Last year, Comcast’s gamer network G4 claimed the most coverage of CES; the network said today it is planning the same amount for the upcoming confab via its program Attack of the Show! and that Spike’s deal does not affect its coverage plans.
Spike TV Lands Deal To Cover CES Confab
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
David Letterman Talks The Changing Late-Night Landscape, His Talk Show Return On 'Norm Macdonald Live'
Latest TV News
- Hollywood Reacts Strongly To Trump Transgender Military Ban
- Should Viacom Buy Scripps Networks? Wall Streeters Are Skeptical
- ‘Carpool Karaoke’: Usher Teaches Dance Moves To James Corden, Cleans Up Hollywood Star
- Trump Tweets Transgender People Will Be Banned From Serving In U.S. Military
- Imagine Announces $100M TV Production Venture With China’s TVB
- ITV Earnings Down In First Half Amid UK Advertising Slump