Spike TV has struck an exclusive deal with the organizers of CES to provide live coverage of the giant technology and consumer products trade show in January. The male-centric network said today that it will air more than 12 hours of CES All Access Live programming beginning with a five-hour block on January 10, featuring breaking news, interviews, and the unveiling of new video games and devices. CES, which is becoming increasingly important to the media and content industries with its focus on high-profile product launches, is set for January 10-13, 2012 in Las Vegas. Last year, Comcast’s gamer network G4 claimed the most coverage of CES; the network said today it is planning the same amount for the upcoming confab via its program Attack of the Show! and that Spike’s deal does not affect its coverage plans.
Spike TV Lands Deal To Cover CES Confab
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'