Spike TV has struck an exclusive deal with the organizers of CES to provide live coverage of the giant technology and consumer products trade show in January. The male-centric network said today that it will air more than 12 hours of CES All Access Live programming beginning with a five-hour block on January 10, featuring breaking news, interviews, and the unveiling of new video games and devices. CES, which is becoming increasingly important to the media and content industries with its focus on high-profile product launches, is set for January 10-13, 2012 in Las Vegas. Last year, Comcast’s gamer network G4 claimed the most coverage of CES; the network said today it is planning the same amount for the upcoming confab via its program Attack of the Show! and that Spike’s deal does not affect its coverage plans.
Spike TV Lands Deal To Cover CES Confab
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office: 'If I Stay' Best Of Lifeless Bunch As 'Sin City 2' Tanks, 'Game' Tries To Find Footing And 'Guardians' No. 1
More From Team
- Holliday Grainger Toplines 'Lady Chatterley's Lover' For BBC One; Levi Meadon Joins Syfy's 'Olympus'
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify TV/Theatrical Contract
- Hot TV Clip: 'The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story'
- Repped By SAG-AFTRA, KPCC Gets First Union Contract
- 'MythBusters' Chops Three To Take Show Back To Its Roots
- Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company