Spike TV has struck an exclusive deal with the organizers of CES to provide live coverage of the giant technology and consumer products trade show in January. The male-centric network said today that it will air more than 12 hours of CES All Access Live programming beginning with a five-hour block on January 10, featuring breaking news, interviews, and the unveiling of new video games and devices. CES, which is becoming increasingly important to the media and content industries with its focus on high-profile product launches, is set for January 10-13, 2012 in Las Vegas. Last year, Comcast’s gamer network G4 claimed the most coverage of CES; the network said today it is planning the same amount for the upcoming confab via its program Attack of the Show! and that Spike’s deal does not affect its coverage plans.
Spike TV Lands Deal To Cover CES Confab
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Red Band Society' Bus Ads Pulled Over Offensive Language Referring To Octavia Spencer
- Hot Trailer: Christoph Waltz & Amy Adams In Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- Fox Moves 'Assassin's Creed' Out of 2015; Sets 'Deadpool' For Feb. 2016
- Ruben Fleischer, David Bernad & Justin Spitzer Sell Workplace Comedy To NBC
- Tech Titan Larry Ellison Steps Down As Oracle CEO
- R.I.P. Publicist Bob Palmer