Spike TV has struck an exclusive deal with the organizers of CES to provide live coverage of the giant technology and consumer products trade show in January. The male-centric network said today that it will air more than 12 hours of CES All Access Live programming beginning with a five-hour block on January 10, featuring breaking news, interviews, and the unveiling of new video games and devices. CES, which is becoming increasingly important to the media and content industries with its focus on high-profile product launches, is set for January 10-13, 2012 in Las Vegas. Last year, Comcast’s gamer network G4 claimed the most coverage of CES; the network said today it is planning the same amount for the upcoming confab via its program Attack of the Show! and that Spike’s deal does not affect its coverage plans.
Spike TV Lands Deal To Cover CES Confab
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'