EXCLUSIVE: Ryan Johnson (Ghost Rider) has joined USA Network’s drama Fairly Legal as a new regular for Season 2. On the series starring Sarah Shahi as lawyer-turned-mediator Kate Reed, Johnson will play Ben Grogan, a sharp, up-and-coming trial attorney with a knack for making money. He sees no shame in having been “that lawyer guy on the bus ads” and is completely unafraid to speak truth to power, or anyone else for that matter. Fairly Legal, from Universal Cable Prods, is undergoing creative changes going into Season 2, including a new showrunner, Peter Ocko, who replaced creator Michael Sardo.
Ryan Johnson Joins USA Drama 'Fairly Legal' As New Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz - Full List
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- Notorious B.I.G.-Inspired Series In Works At TBS; Animated ‘Storyville’ Gets Greenlight
- PBS CEO Paula Kerger On Presidential Election, ‘Sesame Street’ & More – TCA
- Stephen Colbert Intros Identical Twin Cousin After Legal Objections To Use Of His Comedy Central Persona
- Vin Diesel Crosses 100M On Facebook But Females Are Top 2016 Social Media Stars
- ‘Sesame Street’s Number Of The Day: Three 40-Year Cast Members Out
- CNN Wins DNC Ratings Vote As Obama Speech Steady With RNC Day 3 Viewership