EXCLUSIVE: Ryan Johnson (Ghost Rider) has joined USA Network’s drama Fairly Legal as a new regular for Season 2. On the series starring Sarah Shahi as lawyer-turned-mediator Kate Reed, Johnson will play Ben Grogan, a sharp, up-and-coming trial attorney with a knack for making money. He sees no shame in having been “that lawyer guy on the bus ads” and is completely unafraid to speak truth to power, or anyone else for that matter. Fairly Legal, from Universal Cable Prods, is undergoing creative changes going into Season 2, including a new showrunner, Peter Ocko, who replaced creator Michael Sardo.
Ryan Johnson Joins USA Drama 'Fairly Legal' As New Regular
What's Hot on Deadline
Meghan McCain Discovers Donald Trump Lies, Blasting Her Cancer-Stricken Father At CPAC After Promising To Stop
Disney Channel Launching Toon Series 'Amphibia' & 'The Owl House', Renews 'Star Vs. The Forces Of Evil' For Season 4
Eli Broad Joins Oprah Winfrey, Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest TV News
- Four Broward Officers Took Cover Outside Florida School As Gunman Killed 17 – Report
- Eli Broad Joins Oprah Winfrey, Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donations To End Gun Violence…
- Time’s Up Turns Down Deven MacNair’s Plea For Help In Fighting Sex Discrimination In Stunt Biz; Spokesperson Responds…
- ‘The Expanse’ Sets Season 3 Premiere Date; Unveils Trailer
- Meghan McCain Discovers Donald Trump Lies, Blasting Her Cancer-Stricken Father At CPAC After Promising To Stop
- Todd Holland To Direct ABC Comedy Pilot ‘Steps’