EXCLUSIVE: Ryan Johnson (Ghost Rider) has joined USA Network’s drama Fairly Legal as a new regular for Season 2. On the series starring Sarah Shahi as lawyer-turned-mediator Kate Reed, Johnson will play Ben Grogan, a sharp, up-and-coming trial attorney with a knack for making money. He sees no shame in having been “that lawyer guy on the bus ads” and is completely unafraid to speak truth to power, or anyone else for that matter. Fairly Legal, from Universal Cable Prods, is undergoing creative changes going into Season 2, including a new showrunner, Peter Ocko, who replaced creator Michael Sardo.
Ryan Johnson Joins USA Drama 'Fairly Legal' As New Regular
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Andreeva
- Tracy Katsky Lines Up Six Comedy Sales, Extends Deal With Kapital Entertainment
- TBS Orders 'Wrecked' Deserted Island Comedy Pilot That Echoes 'Lost'
- Peter Jacobson, Alex Neustaedter & Gonzalo Menendez Join USA Pilot 'Colony'
- 'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
- Mark Gordon Co. To Adapt Novel 'Plus One', Revisit 'True Blue' For ABC
- Elizabeth Banks To Produce & Direct ABC Comedy From Caroline Williams