EXCLUSIVE: Ryan Johnson (Ghost Rider) has joined USA Network’s drama Fairly Legal as a new regular for Season 2. On the series starring Sarah Shahi as lawyer-turned-mediator Kate Reed, Johnson will play Ben Grogan, a sharp, up-and-coming trial attorney with a knack for making money. He sees no shame in having been “that lawyer guy on the bus ads” and is completely unafraid to speak truth to power, or anyone else for that matter. Fairly Legal, from Universal Cable Prods, is undergoing creative changes going into Season 2, including a new showrunner, Peter Ocko, who replaced creator Michael Sardo.
Ryan Johnson Joins USA Drama 'Fairly Legal' As New Regular
Trending Now on Deadline
'Midnight Rider' Trial Date Set For Indicted Filmmakers; 1st Assistant Director Hillary Schwartz Turns Herself In
More From Andreeva
- ABC Pilot 'Clementine' Stays Alive With New Cast Extension, Eyes Summer Run
- Alyssa Milano Exits ABC's 'Mistresses'
- NBC Buys Legal Drama From Matt Lopez & John Glenn
- Julianna Margulies Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios
- 'Hand Of God' To Go To Series, Two Others Likely As Amazon Studios Starts Making Series Pickup Decisions
- ABC Nabs 1970s Female Cop Drama From Fake Empire & Kapital Entertainment As Put Pilot