Relativity Media today became the first film studio to partner with the digital music service Spotify. Tarsem Singh’s Immortals will be the first Relativity movie to get promoted on Spotify. The epic adventure pic, starring Henry Cavill, Kellan Lutz and Freida Pinto, is set for release in the U.S. on Nov. 11. The long-term agreement with Spotify was negotiated by Relativity’s digital ad agency, Palisades Media Group. Spotify, which has 10 million users, is among the companies offering a social app through Facebook that will integrate entertainment into the social networking site.
Relativity Enters Partnership With Spotify
Trending Now on Deadline
NBC Cameraman Declared Ebola-Free; Tries To Rescue Nancy Snyderman From Self-Inflicted Career Disaster -- UPDATE
More From Team
- Create Advertising Group Ups Carrie Gormley & Jonathan Gitlin
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'
- 'Below Deck' Renewed For Third Season By Bravo
- 'Shark Tank' Spinoff 'Beyond The Tank' Ordered At ABC
- 'Cold Justice' Spinoff Greenlit By TNT
- Hollywood Film Awards Sets 18 Categories