Relativity Media today became the first film studio to partner with the digital music service Spotify. Tarsem Singh’s Immortals will be the first Relativity movie to get promoted on Spotify. The epic adventure pic, starring Henry Cavill, Kellan Lutz and Freida Pinto, is set for release in the U.S. on Nov. 11. The long-term agreement with Spotify was negotiated by Relativity’s digital ad agency, Palisades Media Group. Spotify, which has 10 million users, is among the companies offering a social app through Facebook that will integrate entertainment into the social networking site.
Relativity Enters Partnership With Spotify
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Alcon Taps Catherine & Angela Paura To Run Global Marketing
- HBO Year-Ender Teases 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep', More — Video
- Did U.S. Strike Back For Sony Hack? Massive North Korea Internet Outages Reported
- Jeff Zucker: CNN Had Terrific Year, Though “Not Without Its Challenges”
- Disney & Cable Operators Ink Retrans Deal For ABC-Owned Stations
- Alexandre Desplat On 'The Imitation Game': “I Was Moved By What Was Onscreen'