Relativity Media today became the first film studio to partner with the digital music service Spotify. Tarsem Singh’s Immortals will be the first Relativity movie to get promoted on Spotify. The epic adventure pic, starring Henry Cavill, Kellan Lutz and Freida Pinto, is set for release in the U.S. on Nov. 11. The long-term agreement with Spotify was negotiated by Relativity’s digital ad agency, Palisades Media Group. Spotify, which has 10 million users, is among the companies offering a social app through Facebook that will integrate entertainment into the social networking site.
Relativity Enters Partnership With Spotify
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine's Show Only Because He Is Fan, "Plain And Simple"
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Latest Film News
- No. 10 ‘Suicide Squad’ Box Office Profits – 2016 Most Valuable Movie Blockbuster Tournament
- Lionsgate Teams With Roadside For Jake Gyllenhaal Boston Marathon Bombing Drama ‘Stronger’; September Bow Planned
- WGA Members Still Paying For Last Strike
- More Films Are Now Released Than Rated: Just A Blip, Or Digital Disruption?
- Bart & Fleming: Johnny Depp, Natalie Portman Drive Tempting Packages As Strike Talk Looms
- George Lucas Family Foundation Donates An Additional $10M To USC In Support of Student Diversity