Relativity Media today became the first film studio to partner with the digital music service Spotify. Tarsem Singh’s Immortals will be the first Relativity movie to get promoted on Spotify. The epic adventure pic, starring Henry Cavill, Kellan Lutz and Freida Pinto, is set for release in the U.S. on Nov. 11. The long-term agreement with Spotify was negotiated by Relativity’s digital ad agency, Palisades Media Group. Spotify, which has 10 million users, is among the companies offering a social app through Facebook that will integrate entertainment into the social networking site.
Relativity Enters Partnership With Spotify
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38.6M Second Weekend - Sunday AM Update
'Fate Of The Furious' Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops 'Transformers' In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Dennis Rodman Runs Amok In Colin Hanks’ ‘The Amazing Adventures Of Wally And The Worm’…
- ‘Dear Basketball’ Scribe Kobe Bryant On A Career Built “Piece By Piece” And Life After Basketball…
- Docs 'Citizen Jane' & 'Jeremiah Tower' Rule Quiet Weekend – Specialty B.O.
- Deadline Studio at Tribeca 2017 – Day 3 – Andie MacDowell, Joseph Fiennes, Elisabeth Moss, Kobe Bryant, Dan Stevens…
- ‘Fate Of The Furious’ Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops ‘Transformers’ In China – International…
- Max Winkler’s Teenage Comedy ‘Flower’ Plants Itself At The Orchard – Tribeca